No announcement yet.

Wartune Christmas Countdown Events - New @ 12/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2`s demands on this event: Craft a full legendary set in 1 day because we`re counting on the legendary stones pack that we have on sale.

Click image for larger version

Name:	128755991414878284.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1705758
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

That red text wasn't there from the beginning. As usual when theres complaints they add the extra info afterwards.

Originally posted by prd0000 View Post
      ATTENTION!!!! It was written in red bold text up there, but in case no one reads this B S,

YOU HAVE TO LEGEND UR SET WHILE ON EVENT. LEGENDARY SET BEFORE EVENT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.

And to R2: YOU ARE SUCH FULL OF B S.

Comment

I have any complain cos business is business. Just want to say " MERRY CHRISTMAS! everyone.'' Have a nice holiday
        class: knight
        Server S1
        Be Nice To The Ones Who Smoke.. Every Cigarette Might Be Their Last..!

Comment

Note: Legendary sets completed before the event begins are Not eligible for the rewards.

that means no rewards will be given who the hell will wait 2 year on an off chance that a make set event ever apears. and you have 24h to make it. super fail event.
          Last edited by plancha; 12-25-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

one of the most stupid event ever
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              R2`s demands on this event: Craft a full legendary set in 1 day because we`re counting on the legendary stones pack that we have on sale.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120276[/ATTACH]
              Even tho, one can't craft lvl 80 gears without crypt coins and they didnt add those in shop.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                Even tho, one can't craft lvl 80 gears without crypt coins and they didnt add those in shop.
                Oh yeah, wont be surprised if token chests will be added in few hours because they will notice that and hell yeah its Christmas, they need more $$$.

Comment

great, just level to 60 yesterday(24) and make 3 legs parts yestarday(24).. then loss event -_- congratz on f mind of players r2.
                  _______
                  S388 - Perigosa - lvl 67 - Mage

169.798 k BR (10% whell bless)

High Commander

Free Player

Since fev/2013 playtime eforts (start with server)

Comment

Can i have my, gold, crypt tokens and legendary stones back? Rings and jewelry don't count and nowhere is that mentioned. Big fail

Well i filed a ticket, because i feel they cheated us not giving all the information from start.
                    Last edited by StarglowOne; 12-25-2014, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by StarglowOne View Post
                      Can i have my, gold, crypt tokens and legendary stones back? Rings and jewelry don't count and nowhere is that mentioned. Big fail

Well i filed a ticket, because i feel they cheated us not giving all the information from start.
                      You must be new here, cheat is very popular in this company. No cheat, no job.

Comment

stupid event that attempts to soak money from those who already made these sets long ago. really new low for r2..but no worries they have no fear of going even lower. that is what happens to companies with no ethics or common sense
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy
                        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                          You must be new here, cheat is very popular in this company. No cheat, no job.
                          Not true!
                          They cheap you on compensation, they cheap on paying the poor folks who often have to deal with the community and finally they cheap on odds to get anything half worth a ....
                          IGN: TreeTopper
                          Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                          Guild: ESKReborn
                          Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                          Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

This might be the worst event they've ever come up with. You have better odds on the rigged VIP wheel, than to be in the perfect position to get this done in one day.
                            Even if I needed just 1 piece to finish the 70 set: I'd need 400x crystaloids, 200x 70Legendary Stones, 15,000 Insignia, and 1000 crypt tokens. Well, I have the crypt tokens.

Crystaloids 10x for 399. Need 400 so 40x at 399 = 15960. Legendary Stones 10x for 299. Need 200 so 20x at 299 = 5980. With no way to buy Insignia, you may still be outta luck. Maybe you haven't been buying Medallions and you have 15K laying around. IF you do, are you going to spend 21940, that's $219.40 in order to attain a level 8 gem, and stones you could collect for free in about 2 weeks?

Wait for the next gem event. You wont have to spend $200 dollars for a level 8 gem, and you'll have the Legendary Stones by then too. This is the worst event I can remember and most of them have been pretty stupid.

Comment

So basically no rewards for legend set if you are in the process of going from 70 to 80 gear...lame

Comment

No free gift for all at the christmas???

Comment

Working...
                                X