Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R233893114
    replied
    exactly! who cares???? so enjoy listening and watching the video till your server is up

Leave a comment:

• witchkiller9999
    replied
    why the hell is the game not up yet. this is just bulls!@#

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by R233893114
    keep your moral principles to yourself. I'm posting because I want to. Who are you?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
    Its a game forum and has nothing to do with someone singing, its just spam, and who am I, who cares

Leave a comment:

• R237892462
    replied
    guys replyin to each others posts proves neither ov you have a real life coz real people dont need to prove they have a real life...an ye i dont have a real life thats why i have replyed to what you are postin...

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
    Must be a sad Business when the owner god all the time in the world to sit in his office and read forum posts in a online game.
    I do remember before i went in Retirement and still where running my Business. I had very often 12h+ work days because of meeting new clients, work out new contracts, making price offers to public Tenders, and controlling if everything where done the way it should be. But i dit not have 1 minute spare time to play online games or read there Forums lol.
    I own the business, and employ staff, so why shouldnt I have some time to sit back and play games if I choose? I do meet new clents and do all the business meetings, so my day is completely clear but I do still have a great deal of free time, so I play games, is that wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Ian.D.Stuart
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot
    Must be a sad Business when the owner god all the time in the world to sit in his office and read forum posts in a online game.
    I do remember before i went in Retirement and still where running my Business. I had very often 12h+ work days because of meeting new clients, work out new contracts, making price offers to public Tenders, and controlling if everything where done the way it should be. But i dit not have 1 minute spare time to play online games or read there Forums lol.

P.S. I just read you own a Law firm so either you dont Care about youre Clients you got to deffend/represent in Court so you to not need to studie all aspects of there case , you dont have any clients , or you one of this court appointet lawyers for the poor who dont give a damn.
    Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-30-2014, 07:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pinchusinghal123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by R233893114
    Stop posting thats just wrong and nothing to do with the game

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    2000 000 000 for hearing neuralgia

Leave a comment:

• pinchusinghal123
    replied
    finish maintenance fast pls

Leave a comment:

• R224089182
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R214000715
    replied
    grrrr... still mt

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
    Maybe you should learn to read things I stated I would be leaving for my job after I finished my morning coffee... And I will go there when its time... Don't worry about me this game isn't my life... I wouldn't care if it went down and never came back up personally... I play it for recreation my REAL life is much more fun and important than my game life
    Yea RL is far more iportant, finally you said sthg we can agree on, I play the game for fun and to kill ppl like you in the bg, in rl I do much more entertaining things than playing games.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
    Love idiots like me who state the facts that people think just because a GAME is down for maintenance the world is coming to an end? Sure I am okay with that... I woke up sitting at the comp having my morning coffee and getting a good laugh at people like you who can't get a grasp that there is a life outside of the computer... But that is okay after I finish my morning coffee I will go to my JOB and if the game isn't up before then I guess I will check in when I get off work if I feel like it... If not it will still be here tomorrow... This game is something people should do in their recreation time stop thinking there is nothing more to life than online gaming!
    And yet again here you are in the morning having your coffee in front of pc and reading comments on a online game forum, thats gotta be something for someone that talks about others not having real life.

Leave a comment:

• TotalChaos331
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    Didnt you just say you have work to go to? and yes I own a law firm, anything else you wanna know?
    Maybe you should learn to read things I stated I would be leaving for my job after I finished my morning coffee... And I will go there when its time... Don't worry about me this game isn't my life... I wouldn't care if it went down and never came back up personally... I play it for recreation my REAL life is much more fun and important than my game life

Leave a comment:

Working...
X