Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gladys.vega
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    if we dont complain, how would they know what we want? no complain - no change. And I think if they promise someting too uss they should keep it.... In my country there is a custome law about it too even in net games.. u cant go promising things too players and then just back off it whitout getting the players the things u already gone and promising them..its not right.
    it is their game.. it is their business.. if there is someone who like to make this game better it is them. just play the game and do not cry.

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    make trade exp, gold, daru, hoof, dragon soul, sylp exp scrool, exp crools, tear shards, sands, whips, skeleton key, socketing rod, vulcan stove, sylph crystaloid, legstones, crystaloids, soul, lv2 potions... for something value. full inventory trash, and no one value item per year
    most of this things you can sell for some small amount of coins and EXP you can spend on talents tath will give you chance to campain in 1 level for some time darus you can use to get enlighten to level 10 upgred your army and use them in wield shop hoofs and dragoun souls you need taht a lot once you are advence class

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by Kxailaz View Post
    Wow! Now I get it! Lag is a feature! How stupid of me for not realizing all this time...

Leave a comment:

• gladys.vega
    replied
    zzzzzzzzzzz please delete this post

Leave a comment:

• Kxailaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Katjuza View Post
    pppsstttt ..please dont mention the lagg in maintenence chat.. every time they do maintenence the amount off lagg rises..maybe if we be quiet off this they forget too add lagg on it this time :P
    Wow! Now I get it! Lag is a feature! How stupid of me for not realizing all this time...

Leave a comment:

• gladys.vega
    replied
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by gladys.vega; 12-30-2014, 04:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
    complaining is all you can do.. why not thank r2 for the good event they just host? other server dont have that daily change of events..
    if we dont complain, how would they know what we want? no complain - no change. And I think if they promise someting too uss they should keep it.... In my country there is a custome law about it too even in net games.. u cant go promising things too players and then just back off it whitout getting the players the things u already gone and promising them..its not right.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    make trade exp, gold, daru, hoof, dragon soul, sylp exp scrool, exp crools, tear shards, sands, whips, skeleton key, socketing rod, vulcan stove, sylph crystaloid, legstones, crystaloids, soul, lv2 potions... for something value. full inventory trash, and no one value item per year

Leave a comment:

• gladys.vega
    replied
    complaining is all you can do.. why not thank r2 for the good event they just host? other server dont have that daily change of events..

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    this year Mr.Scrooge use Santa morph card...bad christams event ever

Leave a comment:

• R233893114
    replied
    So basically it all comes down to "Removed all Christmas-related events." should of just be specific on that. And "Fixed various typographical errors." ummmmm.. does it include fixing BLACKSCREENS ON TANKS< BG< AND GB???
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 04:41 AM. Reason: not so many question marks are needed.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    pppsstttt ..please dont mention the lagg in maintenence chat.. every time they do maintenence the amount off lagg rises..maybe if we be quiet off this they forget too add lagg on it this time :P

---totally not serious----

Leave a comment:

• chris295
    replied
    Idk why we got maintenance at all, the only thing needing fixed is the damn lag and it is never fixed! With as much money as some people spend on here these greedy basterds should have more than enough to fix the lag issues that every one has been having!

Leave a comment:

• Shalin91
    replied
    yeah i totally agree

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Trade exp for daru, gold or kyanite !

Leave a comment:

Working...
X