Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragopyr
    replied
    make "hide players " buton in World Boss batle, same as in Attol Boss or in Cloud City, i think all wil love

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
    u are lucky...i have only 1 and for 1 not have any exchange
    Yes i gut lucky was thoughf but they are usles for me at this point since i have tath mount (he was in event if i rember good) last year or more becase am old player in this game since 2012

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
    so you make us have maintenance just so you can fix a typographical error for casher things?
    And why you are surprised? When devs did smtg usefull for free players? If there is a bug (like 4 knights in multi-arena) they wont fix it, cuz devs not losing money from that, but if smtg with payment system, hot events and so on is not right and they are losing money... then bam and here is maintenance to fix it asap. Nothing new, nothing unusual. They fix only things that brings them money.

Leave a comment:

• Cupyd
    replied
    Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
    MT MT wew it's boring to wait
    it's greats 4 U, just get boring to wait...4 me, with too often maintenance, to be honest ... I'm getting bored to playing !!!
    ( The Presence or Not of maintenance ... it still does not solve old problems, such as lag ). What the point maintenance is ???
    for the comfort of players ??? seriously !!!

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    so you make us have maintenance just so you can fix a typographical error for casher things?

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
    can anyone tell me about Coins of aniversity to exchange i already have this mount but cant take anyithing else becase i only have 2 of them will be there some other exchange or wath? and some people on my server have just 1 Coin and they cant take anything. wuld be appriciate if somone respond on my replay thank you.(sorry about my english it sucks)
    u are lucky...i have only 1 and for 1 not have any exchange

Leave a comment:

• sin85
    replied
    Hope they get ToA harvest time fixed. It drives me crazy by popping up a window every minute..

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    can anyone tell me about Coins of aniversity to exchange i already have this mount but cant take anyithing else becase i only have 2 of them will be there some other exchange or wath? and some people on my server have just 1 Coin and they cant take anything. wuld be appriciate if somone respond on my replay thank you.(sorry about my english it sucks)

Leave a comment:

• sin85
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
    depends on what they mess up, could end up maintenance tuesday then thursday to fix tuesday lol
    Laughing my *** off

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    guess a few hours and we ge tto play spot what they did but didnt add to the patch notes again like the new honour rank last time XD

Leave a comment:

• R26910819
    replied
    Happy New Lag every one or maybe Happy New Year ~? not sure i am lost

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    I have asked what precisely is happening. I'll let you know what I find out.
    OK: so they're removing the events from within the system basically.

The exchanges and events that have time remaining, will be left untouched. Other events that have expired, will be removed.

Leave a comment:

• DoomStrom
    replied
    MT MT wew it's boring to wait

Leave a comment:

• Zartana_
    replied
    it will take 3 to 4 hours to do only that?!! pfft..

Leave a comment:

• R296206981
    replied
    pilipino ka pla

Leave a comment:

Working...
X