Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N1ghtAngel View Post
    what happened to the crypt key drop in solo dungeons, not seen 1 since last patch
    maybe i'm lucky or whatever but there is not a single day since new patch arrived for me not to get at least one or 2 crypt keys,from buradoth's grave hero mode or guild blessings or dimension war or underground palace which ended recently..so keep trying!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
      How are you going to remove christmas related events with 7 days left on exchange?
      Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
      .indeed we need a mod. are they going to take away fruits exchange? at least tell us what christmas events they remove
      I have asked what precisely is happening. I'll let you know what I find out.
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
      | | | |

Comment

any compensation?

Comment

will we get any compensation?

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
            So they are doing maintenance that lasts 3-4 hours but they don't know what they are doing maintenance for???
            So what they're doing?
            is that true ?

Comment

R2 emma will we get any compensation?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                • Fixed the discount display error in the Dimensional Merchant panel.
                • Optimized the buttons in the Hot Events panel.
                • Removed all Christmas-related events.
                • Fixed an issue with emoticons appearing in the Sacred Fire Temple Rankings reward announcement.
                • Fixed various typographical errors.

cant help but notice this then on the other thread.

every event says "christmas" in it. So they are all gonna be removed after being added?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                  • Fixed the discount display error in the Dimensional Merchant panel.
                  • Optimized the buttons in the Hot Events panel.
                  • Removed all Christmas-related events.
                  • Fixed an issue with emoticons appearing in the Sacred Fire Temple Rankings reward announcement.
                  • Fixed various typographical errors.
                  So you fixed the buttons in the hot event section but didnt bother to fix the blitz buttons in crypt/tormented?
                  You remove Christmas-related items from wilds (i guess it is just about wilds and not overall...) but are unable/unwilling to give us any word on US West servers weekly sylph arena rewards for the former two weeks...
                  And say for yourself...whats more important...various typographical errors, or the lag were dealing with lately?

Doesnt seem like a great patch to me, but i guess you did fix some things at least

Comment

pilipino ka pla

Comment

it will take 3 to 4 hours to do only that?!! pfft..

Comment

MT MT wew it's boring to wait
                        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                          I have asked what precisely is happening. I'll let you know what I find out.
                          OK: so they're removing the events from within the system basically.

The exchanges and events that have time remaining, will be left untouched. Other events that have expired, will be removed.
                          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                          | | | |

Comment

Happy New Lag every one or maybe Happy New Year ~? not sure i am lost

Comment

guess a few hours and we ge tto play spot what they did but didnt add to the patch notes again like the new honour rank last time XD

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
                                depends on what they mess up, could end up maintenance tuesday then thursday to fix tuesday lol
                                Laughing my *** off

Comment

Working...
                                X