No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone tell me about Coins of aniversity to exchange i already have this mount but cant take anyithing else becase i only have 2 of them will be there some other exchange or wath? and some people on my server have just 1 Coin and they cant take anything. wuld be appriciate if somone respond on my replay thank you.(sorry about my english it sucks)

Comment

Hope they get ToA harvest time fixed. It drives me crazy by popping up a window every minute..

Comment

Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
        can anyone tell me about Coins of aniversity to exchange i already have this mount but cant take anyithing else becase i only have 2 of them will be there some other exchange or wath? and some people on my server have just 1 Coin and they cant take anything. wuld be appriciate if somone respond on my replay thank you.(sorry about my english it sucks)
        u are lucky...i have only 1 and for 1 not have any exchange

Comment

so you make us have maintenance just so you can fix a typographical error for casher things?
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
            MT MT wew it's boring to wait
            it's greats 4 U, just get boring to wait...4 me, with too often maintenance, to be honest ... I'm getting bored to playing !!!
            ( The Presence or Not of maintenance ... it still does not solve old problems, such as lag ). What the point maintenance is ???
            for the comfort of players ??? seriously !!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
              so you make us have maintenance just so you can fix a typographical error for casher things?
              And why you are surprised? When devs did smtg usefull for free players? If there is a bug (like 4 knights in multi-arena) they wont fix it, cuz devs not losing money from that, but if smtg with payment system, hot events and so on is not right and they are losing money... then bam and here is maintenance to fix it asap. Nothing new, nothing unusual. They fix only things that brings them money.
              BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
                u are lucky...i have only 1 and for 1 not have any exchange
                Yes i gut lucky was thoughf but they are usles for me at this point since i have tath mount (he was in event if i rember good) last year or more becase am old player in this game since 2012

Comment

make "hide players " buton in World Boss batle, same as in Attol Boss or in Cloud City, i think all wil love

Comment

Originally posted by dragopyr View Post
                    make "hide players " buton in World Boss batle, same as in Attol Boss or in Cloud City, i think all wil love
                    great idea +1

Comment

Originally posted by dragopyr View Post
                      some players already give tath sugestion long time ago but R2 didnt add this thing so dont expect too much

Comment

Btw when Shock will be activated in Fate Wheel? Its alrdy added to stats (everyone have 1), but still we cant upgrade it. And that skill is pretty much useless for players with lvl80, cuz everyone of us have maxed HS. If that skill will effect skills as Delphic Death Star thats smtg else, but in that case knights are scrеwed cuz they dont have any skill that can cause stun.
                        BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

hey fix this damn wilderness craphic alredy still when enter alf black and takes to long time fhen it go normal again and some times happens when you teleport other map it says:Marching and stuck need refrech fix this to

Comment

Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
                            Btw when Shock will be activated in Fate Wheel? Its alrdy added to stats (everyone have 1), but still we cant upgrade it. And that skill is pretty much useless for players with lvl80, cuz everyone of us have maxed HS. If that skill will effect skills as Delphic Death Star thats smtg else, but in that case knights are scrеwed cuz they dont have any skill that can cause stun.
                            yupi kay yay well maybe am wrong or not but as much i notice usualy new stufs mesing a lot of knights and making them usles consedering taht only free players need knights and casher (you dont have to be heavy) can tank almost everithing now. Plus now i notice tath everyone copy knights skils such as reflection and block and make knight totaly usles with new stufs. I can say taht becase am knight since i started this game

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                              OK: so they're removing the events from within the system basically.

The exchanges and events that have time remaining, will be left untouched. Other events that have expired, will be removed.
                              which mean the fruit wont drop anymore in wild, then no hope for me then for the mount exchanging since im lack of fruit, i tho since the exchanging still 2 days the fruit drop from wild also last the same, R2 should warned people about this since some of us barely have time to do all the activity in this game, i was planning to do my wild in the last 2 days but its too late now i guess...

Comment

Hello all,

Wouldn't it be nice to have an exchange for items and stuff you already have and no longer need to exchange them for things you can use.
                                So others that love to get those stuff or items can trade with you?
                                It should be nice to have a market where others can buy stuff from you and you can buy stuff from others with gold.
                                Now i can recycle it but others can use it!
                                So i hope it will be possible in the future?

Comment

Working...
                                X