Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
    It would be nice to have a trade system or an auction house, but I don't think we will get one anytime soon if at all.
    Keep dreaming, they gona give us again and again and again heavy casher events. This will cause them less cashers every month if they dont change their route in R2.

Comment

Sit back relax and enjoy something else too not just wt * Lets be I want to do not I need to = Loose interest to play *
      Moonlight yeah!!
      Character Name: Demonss
      Class: Archer
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
      Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
      Server: Wartune s3
      Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
      Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
        which mean the fruit wont drop anymore in wild, then no hope for me then for the mount exchanging since im lack of fruit, i tho since the exchanging still 2 days the fruit drop from wild also last the same, R2 should warned people about this since some of us barely have time to do all the activity in this game, i was planning to do my wild in the last 2 days but its too late now i guess...
        R2 point is make what you didn,t get mount, they have hope you buy it

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
          It would be nice to have a trade system or an auction house, but I don't think we will get one anytime soon if at all.
          well honosty even i wudnt not alove this whay becase of couple reasons they will feed they acunts and looking now on this events wath you guys geting they are prety much unfair becase we old players sufer in this game a lot to get enaughf crystaloids and stones to make 1 by 1 gear and now they are giving you hole set for some silly exchange i know its not legend and tath he is on 1st level but still its unfair

Comment

soon this game put taxes to login...

Comment

i think its a good idea and i asked for it may times ( Hide Players Button At World Boss ) we really have big lag there

Comment

LOL well what an mean thing to do..take off Christmas?? Really R2 u beeing a scrooge this year? HOw about taking things off earlier than u promise? Is that fare? Lately the boxes havent been dropping from cata on days u say.. and now u take away fruits from wilds 2 days earlier too?? I want comp. for this.. U cant go on promising things too u players and then back off from it whitout warnings.. Its not fare play.. U dont play fare - I wont pay - simple as that - U loose!
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Love it when R2 shows how far behind their mental capabilities are from a regular human, taking 4-6 hours to change barely anything. congrats.

Comment

Trade exp for daru, gold or kyanite !

Comment

yeah i totally agree

Comment

Idk why we got maintenance at all, the only thing needing fixed is the damn lag and it is never fixed! With as much money as some people spend on here these greedy basterds should have more than enough to fix the lag issues that every one has been having!

Comment

pppsstttt ..please dont mention the lagg in maintenence chat.. every time they do maintenence the amount off lagg rises..maybe if we be quiet off this they forget too add lagg on it this time :P

---totally not serious----
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

So basically it all comes down to "Removed all Christmas-related events." should of just be specific on that. And "Fixed various typographical errors." ummmmm.. does it include fixing BLACKSCREENS ON TANKS< BG< AND GB???
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 04:41 AM. Reason: not so many question marks are needed.

Comment

this year Mr.Scrooge use Santa morph card...bad christams event ever

Comment

complaining is all you can do.. why not thank r2 for the good event they just host? other server dont have that daily change of events..

Comment

Working...
                                X