No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

later today ? its 1:11 am in europe now .. so if you actually meant morning please state morning! ffs

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBubbz View Post
      later today ? its 1:11 am in europe now .. so if you actually meant morning please state morning! ffs
      yeah, so true lol
      Welcome to Paradise

S559 - Stormbane

Comment

how much "later today" for the patch notes?

Comment

So they are doing maintenance that lasts 3-4 hours but they don't know what they are doing maintenance for???

Comment

Yes fix the vip thing and also fix the dang timers that keep resetting since i can't upgrade cause ur vip system thing is messed up big time it doesn't take the payment only says thank you for the update!!

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
            Will be announced later today.
            IGN: Wickked
            Level: 80
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Skypea
            Server: 186 Windhollow
            Br- 308 M

Comment

Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
              Maybe an update on US West sylph arena compensation could be given at this time as well...since at least you managed to fix it (which is really good...)
              They fixed it?... only received 2 day rewards and not one weekly reward since upgrade, sat over a week in diamond group, and today it reset.

Comment

Patch Notes:
                Will be announced later today.

Maintain content including:

1. Changed the discount showing some errors in the shop of Dimensional War;

2. Optimized the position of the redeem button in Hot events;

3. Things in Wilds such as fruits, seeds, Christmas Card and Christmas Lucky Chest will not be dropped anymore;

4. Fixed some errors of expressions using in Sacred Fire rankings tips

5. Fixed other known bugs;

Comment

[QUOTE=R2_Emma;1223876]Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                  • Fixed the discount display error in the Dimensional Merchant panel.
                  • Optimized the buttons in the Hot Events panel.
                  • Removed all Christmas-related events.
                  • Fixed an issue with emoticons appearing in the Sacred Fire Temple Rankings reward announcement.
                  • Fixed various typographical errors.
                  [/QUOTE

How are you going to remove christmas related events with 7 days left on exchange?

Comment

[QUOTE=Spanky28;1224563]
                    Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                    Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:
                    • Fixed the discount display error in the Dimensional Merchant panel.
                    • Optimized the buttons in the Hot Events panel.
                    • Removed all Christmas-related events.
                    • Fixed an issue with emoticons appearing in the Sacred Fire Temple Rankings reward announcement.
                    • Fixed various typographical errors.
                    [/
                    How are you going to remove christmas related events with 7 days left on exchange?
                    .indeed we need a mod. are they going to take away fruits exchange? at least tell us what christmas events they remove

Comment

[*]Removed all Christmas-related events.

I truly hope this does not mean the Christmas Fruit exchange, (Which says "Countdown: 3 days 21 hours xx minutes" at this time) or the Reindeers gift exchange, (which says "Countdown: 6 days 21 hours xx minutes" at this time.
                      I would exchange all of them rite now, but I have faith that R2 would not let such a thing happen to all those who have not logged into forums and read the upcoming maintenance post.

Comment

extend coin of ancestry exchange?

should the coin of ancenstry exchange be extended since now we have new xmas events to collect the red nose reindeer chest?

Comment

Originally posted by BrokSonic View Post
                          They fixed it?... only received 2 day rewards and not one weekly reward since upgrade, sat over a week in diamond group, and today it reset.
                          I did get my weekly reward in at least, so did others on my server

Comment

Can we get a server merge to s470 please

Comment

Originally posted by N1ghtAngel View Post
                              what happened to the crypt key drop in solo dungeons, not seen 1 since last patch
                              I get them in the 48-50 dungeon bot left corner forget the name. Ive been getting keys there i think they randomized the drop places for them so the maps you used to run may not drop them as much anymore. Have to find the good maps.

Originally posted by BrokSonic View Post
                              They did. My server was the same kabam103. it reset last night as per usual (before update) and we recieved sylph prizes. Its now calculating correctly and i recieved my daily just before maint. The question is when do we get a comp pack for the lost shards. Ive missed 860 in total. Idc about the spec really but the shards i need.
                              Last edited by R266928209; 12-30-2014, 02:41 AM. Reason: TO reduce posts

Comment

Why is this timed to cause maximum inconvenience to European users?
                                Why do you never reply?

Comment

Working...
                                X