Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BazLace View Post
    In my opinion, the maintenance DOES take a VERY long time, and I wouldn't mind if the events that they incorporate were actually up to par, but they always seem to be a little lacking. Over Christmas, there were a number of different events brought out daily, which was very refreshing to see, even if they were all just the same tired ones repeated over and over.

As a former computer technician, I understand how much can be involved in maintenance, but seriously, I could have build and configured two or three server spec computers in this length of time.
    I still wonder what they are doing during a maintenance of 4-6 hours ...
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
      yall cry about this every week. You think after years of the same maint time youd learn that you will NOT get that boss once a week.
      Well its part of the game structure, so yea we expect the mt to cause a few issues but lately it affects not just the odd thing here and there, its every week, just as you said, however it wasnt always like that, we used have mt finished before the wb (11:30 at that time) started, now we are lucky if they get out of bed early enough to start the mt, guess you dont follow, so lemme just point this out, mt used to start at 7:30am G MT, now its 8:30, so maybe its time tey strated getting out that bed of theirs and actually working for a change.

Comment

• And there we go again. WHY ON EARTH Do Maint. in the Middle of prime time for the game (EU) ???

Why not do this on US prime time and they will see what we ALWAYS Loose and don't get any comp. for?

You don't realize things before you have been in on it!
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• they really should be starting these maint at 1:30am so when people wake up in EST time zone they can play right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            it's like the same in my country region,work day starts with a coffee break)

Comment

• Originally posted by R25614345 View Post
              they really should be starting these maint at 1:30am so when people wake up in EST time zone they can play right away.
              server are probably US, so I doubt it will ever happen

Comment

• Originally posted by nilin89 View Post
                it's like the same in my country region,work day starts with a coffee break)
                damn, they are eating hundred of them in 4 - 6 hours Oo

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                  And there we go again. WHY ON EARTH Do Maint. in the Middle of prime time for the game (EU) ???

Why not do this on US prime time and they will see what we ALWAYS Loose and don't get any comp. for?

You don't realize things before you have been in on it!
                  Every week the same cupcake going on here
                  You dont lose anything! everyone loses it, so no one gets an advantage and you dont lose anything, just no one gains anything. thats a difference.
                  Let them do maintenance whenever they want to, they might even have their reasons for doing it on such a weird time..
                  and if they need 3-6 hours, fine, it cant be that horrible to not play wartune for some hours, be happy you dont have to play like the rest of us xD

Maintenance is a good thing!
                  Would suck if they would not do any maintenance lol, since we are all already complaining about all the bugs and lags, would be worse without weekly maintenance.

Let the cupcakestorm begin xD *waiting*
                  Wooshy s521
                  Gentleman s527
                  Broomy s544
                  Dragonslayer s562

yes im bored alright..

Comment

• will tomorrows 1st wb on european servers be put to full hp or will it be the usual **** us over by the devs again?

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      they probably use that time to make their computers auto genarate answers to sent tickets by us players....

Im sure at the rate those tickets come in they dont have time left do develop their game, so i completely understand they need 4-6 hours of time

Comment

• Originally posted by Zigak View Post
                        Would suck if they would not do any maintenance lol, since we are all already complaining about all the bugs and lags, would be worse without weekly maintenance.
                        I wished I had your faith
                        but maintenance add patch, modification who can add bug, lag too without removing the existing one

Comment

• ye hide button in WB always miss 1st round of wb casue of lag and loading i support "HIDE BUTTON"

Comment

• yea its a good thing for them to do maint, since its prolly the only time they actually do have to work on the game, and why 6 hours, as I said before its because they are lazy money grubbers that dont care for the pll just the cash, when pl stop paying they ditch the game, untill then they just do as they please.

Comment

• You work on R2 ZigaK LoL
                              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                              Guild: Ragnarok
                              Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                              Platform: R2Games
                              Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• place at least a compensation with mahra (srsly its bad but im needing a lot)

Comment

Working...
                                X