No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wartune maintenance team is only about the money, they dont care about the game as long as they are getting a paycheck, they dont care about what we think and they never did, they have too many other games that take presidence over wartune. if we stop spending they stop working

Comment

• I too would like to have a "hide button"!
      Originally posted by EVILMAXIMUS View Post
      ye hide button in WB always miss 1st round of wb casue of lag and loading i support "HIDE BUTTON"

Comment

• wondering what the hell they are doing!!! pls relise the servers...

Comment

• hmmm

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
          Incorrect, I received one from Buradoth's Grave today. I started trying a couple days ago after a friend said he got 3 in one day. Today was my first in solo dungeons since last patch though. Drop rate is really bad.
          actuelly u can get it from Campaign (Heroic).. and some events they do so this not drop as usualy in normals mode

Comment

• Originally posted by R2107810533 View Post
            indeed think of all the things you could have done outside in those 4 hours
            People forget that there is a real life outside of the computer... So they couldn't get anything done in this amount of time... I personally wish they would do like some other games and just shut the game down for 24hrs once a month and do all their maintenance in that time... At least then there would only be 1 thread a month full of crying because there is a maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27015517 View Post
              so are you ever going to get these servers back online today
              Just have a bit more patience the started right after the regular Weekly Maintenance a Emergency Maintenance because the but some far to low prices in the hotshop events and this got to be fixet right away.
              Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
              (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
                People forget that there is a real life outside of the computer... So they couldn't get anything done in this amount of time... I personally wish they would do like some other games and just shut the game down for 24hrs once a month and do all their maintenance in that time... At least then there would only be 1 thread a month full of crying because there is a maintenance.
                true story, at least i got some stuff to keep me busy and hope for the best
                ATM testing pokemon Omega Ruby
                Mega Latios OP

Comment

If this will happen, gonna be a mass suicides.
                  Player: sunshinε
                  Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                  Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                  Level: 80
                  Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

If the comments bother you so much, dont read them, just love idiots like you, go spend that time in the kitchen cooking or doing house work? yeah? I guess thats a resounding no then since you are reading all the posts.

Comment

• my solataire playing is much improved due to weekly MT.

Comment

• i have problems load all the time and have no skills in the boxes toon are grey by the time i got in to fight i am dead lvl 80 mage plz fix

Comment

• this MT to long >.<
                          im checked server every hours n get MT words, ah feel realy sad
                          hope i'll recivied good compensation, u know when loosing attempt like arena at new server....
                          IGN : Arcfury

SERVER : Windhammer Falls

"GAMING ISNT A CRIME"

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                            If the comments bother you so much, dont read them, just love idiots like you, go spend that time in the kitchen cooking or doing house work? yeah? I guess thats a resounding no then since you are reading all the posts.

or maybe your the idiot and chaos has done his chores in the last 4 hours and that gives time to read the posts

Comment

• I did allvstuff in real life needed for today and tomorrow. Seen this funny blablabla also before and bet they click login every 3 minutes..."its on yes yes **** ooooooooooooo nooooooooo still not "

Comment

• Guys.. there wont be wartune till 2015.. They forgot to turn the servers on, after they finished theire last work day this year..

Comment

Working...
                                X