X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraygo View Post
    this MT to long >.<
    im checked server every hours n get MT words, ah feel realy sad
    hope i'll recivied good compensation, u know when loosing attempt like arena at new server....
    If 500k gold and daru looks good to you then yeah, you`ll receive good compesations even tho there wont be any because its not an "emergency maintenance".
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by R274583217 View Post
      Guys.. there wont be wartune till 2015.. They forgot to turn the servers on, after they finished theire last work day this year..
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
        If the comments bother you so much, dont read them, just love idiots like you, go spend that time in the kitchen cooking or doing house work? yeah? I guess thats a resounding no then since you are reading all the posts.
        Love idiots like me who state the facts that people think just because a GAME is down for maintenance the world is coming to an end? Sure I am okay with that... I woke up sitting at the comp having my morning coffee and getting a good laugh at people like you who can't get a grasp that there is a life outside of the computer... But that is okay after I finish my morning coffee I will go to my JOB and if the game isn't up before then I guess I will check in when I get off work if I feel like it... If not it will still be here tomorrow... This game is something people should do in their recreation time stop thinking there is nothing more to life than online gaming!

Comment

• Nah...they popped open some bottles champagne and it gushed over the servers...

Comment

• The money they make they dont need a day off...

Comment

• Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer.
              Patch Notes: 1- added more lag ,2-added more lag, 3-added more lag, 4- lag is not enough, 5-added more lag, 6-added some new bugs.

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by R274583217 View Post
                  Guys.. there wont be wartune till 2015.. They forgot to turn the servers on, after they finished theire last work day this year..
                  LOL
                  we hope not ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by R2107810533 View Post
                    or maybe your the idiot and chaos has done his chores in the last 4 hours and that gives time to read the posts
                    Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot

Comment

• Bla...Bla...Bla...Whatever is, Boring !!!!

Comment

• when the maintenance will finish?

Comment

• its on !!!!!!! ow wait thats Minecraft he fun

Comment

• Lol, still down.. ******* useless
                            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:23 AM. Reason: naughty word
                            Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• Originally posted by pinchusinghal123 View Post
                              when the maintenance will finish?
                              Year 2017
                              Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                              Guild: Ragnarok
                              Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                              Platform: R2Games
                              Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                                Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot
                                Sorry with an attitude like that I seriously doubt you own a business... Unless it is in sales of the illegal type... And if by chance you are telling the truth I bet its a "great" business when the owner spends hours on a game instead of on their business trying to find a way to make it better...

Comment

Working...
                                X