Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg it's been over 4 hrs! *shakes and sweats*
    *wrings hands* whatever could be wrong I wonder?
    I hope the servers din't blow up!!! *passes out in floor*

Comment

• Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
      Sorry with an attitude like that I seriously doubt you own a business... Unless it is in sales of the illegal type... And if by chance you are telling the truth I bet its a "great" business when the owner spends hours on a game instead of on their business trying to find a way to make it better...
      Didnt you just say you have work to go to? and yes I own a law firm, anything else you wanna know?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinchusinghal123 View Post
        when the maintenance will finish?
        NEVER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
          wartune maintenance team is only about the money, they dont care about the game as long as they are getting a paycheck, they dont care about what we think and they never did, they have too many other games that take presidence over wartune. if we stop spending they stop working
          Hehe true, and i am sure a lot of people will jump to game after mT and start use $$$$$$$$ So no one will care about that someone crying here

And guys dont forget last time we got more 100pages here so lets do it again
          [S369] Venom Creek
          Archer
          Lvl80
          BR - 450K
          CW - 36

Dont make me angry - just wanna have a fun

Comment

• he he I think Atroxia and wartawan used, chaos, Deep freeze, Amnesia and Mire Rune on R2 server, so R2 gone mad and frozen during maintenance... boooo!!!
            AxleBlaze

Comment

• -sigh- SOOO BOREDDDD (

Comment

• its sad. the max 4 hours they posted, long gone

Comment

• Uh, I think they went for a lunch and forgot to put servers up.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                    Didnt you just say you have work to go to? and yes I own a law firm, anything else you wanna know?
                    Maybe you should learn to read things I stated I would be leaving for my job after I finished my morning coffee... And I will go there when its time... Don't worry about me this game isn't my life... I wouldn't care if it went down and never came back up personally... I play it for recreation my REAL life is much more fun and important than my game life

Comment

Love idiots like me who state the facts that people think just because a GAME is down for maintenance the world is coming to an end? Sure I am okay with that... I woke up sitting at the comp having my morning coffee and getting a good laugh at people like you who can't get a grasp that there is a life outside of the computer... But that is okay after I finish my morning coffee I will go to my JOB and if the game isn't up before then I guess I will check in when I get off work if I feel like it... If not it will still be here tomorrow... This game is something people should do in their recreation time stop thinking there is nothing more to life than online gaming!
                      And yet again here you are in the morning having your coffee in front of pc and reading comments on a online game forum, thats gotta be something for someone that talks about others not having real life.
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Maybe you should learn to read things I stated I would be leaving for my job after I finished my morning coffee... And I will go there when its time... Don't worry about me this game isn't my life... I wouldn't care if it went down and never came back up personally... I play it for recreation my REAL life is much more fun and important than my game life
                        Yea RL is far more iportant, finally you said sthg we can agree on, I play the game for fun and to kill ppl like you in the bg, in rl I do much more entertaining things than playing games.

Comment

• grrrr... still mt

Comment

• Comment

• finish maintenance fast pls

Comment

• 2000 000 000 for hearing neuralgia

Comment

Working...
                                X