• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R233893114
    Stop posting thats just wrong and nothing to do with the game

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
        Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot
        Must be a sad Business when the owner god all the time in the world to sit in his office and read forum posts in a online game.
        I do remember before i went in Retirement and still where running my Business. I had very often 12h+ work days because of meeting new clients, work out new contracts, making price offers to public Tenders, and controlling if everything where done the way it should be. But i dit not have 1 minute spare time to play online games or read there Forums lol.

P.S. I just read you own a Law firm so either you dont Care about youre Clients you got to deffend/represent in Court so you to not need to studie all aspects of there case , you dont have any clients , or you one of this court appointet lawyers for the poor who dont give a damn.
        Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-30-2014, 07:13 AM.
        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian.D.Stuart View Post
          Must be a sad Business when the owner god all the time in the world to sit in his office and read forum posts in a online game.
          I do remember before i went in Retirement and still where running my Business. I had very often 12h+ work days because of meeting new clients, work out new contracts, making price offers to public Tenders, and controlling if everything where done the way it should be. But i dit not have 1 minute spare time to play online games or read there Forums lol.
          I own the business, and employ staff, so why shouldnt I have some time to sit back and play games if I choose? I do meet new clents and do all the business meetings, so my day is completely clear but I do still have a great deal of free time, so I play games, is that wrong?

Comment

• guys replyin to each others posts proves neither ov you have a real life coz real people dont need to prove they have a real life...an ye i dont have a real life thats why i have replyed to what you are postin...

Comment

• Originally posted by R233893114
              keep your moral principles to yourself. I'm posting because I want to. Who are you?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM
              Its a game forum and has nothing to do with someone singing, its just spam, and who am I, who cares

Comment

• why the hell is the game not up yet. this is just bulls!@#

Comment

• exactly! who cares???? so enjoy listening and watching the video till your server is up

Comment

• Originally posted by R21998754 View Post
                    Hello, R2 could you put in a maintenance one "hide players" button in world boss for less lag please (like in sylph atoll boss event)? Because i have really much lag in world boss
                    Good idea !!! i agree!!!!

Comment

• lol I wouldnt mind the music but he is terrible imho,

Comment

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Click image for larger version

Name:	HamsterDance.gif
Views:	6
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1706011 grrrrrrrr hamster getting tired of time killing dance

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer.
                          after the lag who was each day worst, now they added the maintenance who are each week longer.
                          continue like that, it's not like you are making your consumers each day more and more angry
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Best of all is guys just Leave Wartune & join the new game "LOST ARK" - far better graphics & stuff can check trailors in you tube

Comment

• Hide the game pls

Comment

• I get lag almost everywhere in the game, very very frustrating, and ALL those overlays, such clutter is also frustrating.

Comment

Working...
                                X