Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot

i am an idiot ill admit it but you do know .

it takes one to know one.

but your reply here confirms it your an idiot you own your own business good work( and probably a nice lie)

cause with your own business i think you have better thing to do then wait for 4 hours or as currently more hours for a game to start back up.

Comment

• R2 is drunken xoxo, need some green tea to come out from dizziness.... LOL... hangover 3....
      AxleBlaze

Comment

• "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          every morning bg missed, tank 1 missed, wb 1 missed, arena few time left so probably missed too, first BG afternoon already missed

compensation better to be REALLY WORTHY

weekly maint 0 compensation given

Comment

• R2 Workers all gathered around one computer laughing at these posts..... please stop posting so they can get back to work..... lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Barrack1 View Post
              lol, r2 fall a sleep, they dont wake up and forgot to turn on the server
              Well...that, or lag finally hit them as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by 10aal View Post
                Guys no worries, as usual all will get EXP scroll, 500K Gold and daru, one stamina pot, he he...
                meh. not getting back my wilds attempts and ofc not being able to do astral and card event twice. they can shove their comp packs right up their ***

Comment

• This would be great if they can fix all the lag the cards and roses cause and fix the fact I can't get essence in the sylph atoll it's been a month now and i can't do the circuit until it's fixed.I do wish they'd have more chances to get more balens.Also have more even matches in arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asha_S30 View Post
                    Well...that, or lag finally hit them as well...
                    more like laziness of r2games reached a new record...
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by MyRalphAccount View Post
                      anyone know what the maintenance down time record is?
                      I have seen it take over 16 hrs before

Comment

• I agree with the cheap comp packs.Seems everytime they add something new the game gets more glitches in it and more lag.I'll bet the players that are big cashers and from their country don't have the problems we do.

Comment

• very long MT, but it's ok

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Tuesday, the 30th of December at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

3-4 hours? we are now coming upto 5 and no updates as to why its way over the 4 hour mark...
                            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                            s371 Harmony

Comment

• lol 16 h that must of been fun waiting for them to come back up

Comment

• You mean Lagtunes or SkrewUtunes!

Comment

Working...
                                X