Name:	monkey-computer-tools.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	273.4 KB
ID:	1706013

Behind the scenes at R2 Head quarters....... lol

Comment

• last hit in r2games company
        ♫ i believe I can lag, I believe i can stop the Time ♫
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• you'd rather reduce your number of servers and make maintenance time shorter, much shorter, just saying :P

Comment

• can use Lord of Time?

Comment

• Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
              your a member since nov 2012 and still you need socketing rod? ***
              i start on new server 512

Comment

• *sigh* wish this had started at 3:30am Oceanic. Hey... Does anyone remember when maint lasted 30mins - 2 hours, I want those days back cause I'll prob be playing something else before that happens again lol Although these long maint down times do produce some funny forum comments, so there is an upside rofl Back to watching a movie, yeah its not that great or I would not have stopped it to check to see if the game was up. One day someone should start a post entitled "remember when.... "would serve no purpose other than to make ppl laugh or alternate title... "What we do during maint", though that may get boring quick as it seems we all just post complaints on forums lol

Comment

• lol TheSlyShark

Comment

• hahahaha i almost fell from my chair by laughing with this

Comment

• Tomorrow the game will work?
                      Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

• Xerxes was mercy!

Comment

• update - the maintenanc will be extended for another two hours due to some tech issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your paitence while we are fixing the problem. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.
                          are you for real ????????????
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• i just wish you all would hurry your worthless ***** up with the damn maintenance when you do them some of us dont like the long down time of the server cause its an inconvenience to us and the time that we can get on an play the game

Comment

• starts a game of Ping... 2 lines and a moving dot.....................................ping............................pok

Comment

• so the simplest of patches w/ no new stuff is taking longer than a completely new patch? good lord thank god something will be spelled right after 6 hours....however 6 things will be broken. I wish I could be this incompetent in my job, weathermen laugh at your ineptness 7 road.

Comment

Working...
                                X