No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uff ...another 2 hours? I have holidays, I am bored and my boyfriend needs to go to work -.- sucks

Comment

• How about being able to play Jewel run off-line during maintenance? With no rewards, obviously. Just for fun. Beats reading forum. Happy Holidays everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
        imagine what would happen in wow if they added 8 hours maintenance ....

never took so much time for maintenance...max time for that was like 2-3 STANDARD hours no extensions

Comment

• For all your answers refer to post #301!

Comment

• u are idiots!and make fun of our time no arena and no wb today for 1 of us so r2 u own me 200 insignia pvp points and 3 mil gold daru idiots!
            Sarcasm : The ability to insult idiots without them realizing it. :o:cool:

Comment

• 2:00 wait luchsche I go to bed) and all advise) rest day) : P
              Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                imagine what would happen in wow if they added 8 hours maintenance ....

never took so much time for maintenance...max time for that was like 2-3 STANDARD hours no extensions

Comment

• I think these guys are retired Obamacare programmers

Comment

• Can I be the first to say 'Ew' ?
                    'I'll win with attitude, and I'll lose in style.'

MARVEEN HENDRAWAN | marveen
                    FORSAKEN First Guild Master
                    KABAM-S38 | Mage | Lvl.80 | BR 300k+

Comment

• It lasts for 5 hours now.Why are you taking so much time for more lags??

Comment

• Players should found some kind of a sindical union. To unit large number of players and leave servers empty for few days or weeks,and after r2 lose large amount of money they will (maybe) respect us more.
                        Now they threat us in the way we let them do. Realise that players are not depend on r2 - r2 depends on players.
                        Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Jacket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1706016

Just a suggestion..... But do you need us to seen in some help???

Comment

• Cry cry cry, whine, whine, whine, they are not doing it on purpose, sometimes things take longer than expected and its the festive season so give um a break.

Comment

• Stop bleating and go make a cup of tea for somebody important in your life. I am stuck in an airport so have nothing better to do with my life at the moment. What's your excuse? LoL!

Comment

• well i think some of u r right time to move on to a new game. this is getting to be tomuch. u spend moneyand then u get cupcake
                                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X