Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to wartune were you get cupcakes for free
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:47 AM.

Comment

• wonder what compensation will be, few gold/daru double xp scroll and stamina pots? i feel something like that, not sure why XD

Comment

• what an idiot R2 crew we have here, took so long maintenance just for nothing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash33 View Post
          Cry cry cry, whine, whine, whine, they are not doing it on purpose, sometimes things take longer than expected and its the festive season so give um a break.
          This is true...... it's not like they are going to let us play if they have a balen pricing issue that cost them money...... they have to make sure all the income items work.... then let us play with the new bugs to be fixed later.

Comment

• I think R2 still negociate with WB Santa to leave Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackstar95 View Post
              wonder what compensation will be, few gold/daru double xp scroll and stamina pots? i feel something like that, not sure why XD
              1 small stamina potion
              500k golds
              500k daru
              2 100% exp scrols
              Lag is my best gaming friend. He follows me in step and never leaves me <3

Comment

• this maintenance have a great lag...

Comment

• 13-14 hours maybe? chines noobs... now i see why all manufactury is in china, not worth more than 1$ per hour! Go check Gameforge ! Game publisher that rule all europe , and rest of world, and they care about thier players and not like this china noobs... + when gameforge make patch there is no sucha lag like on yours... they make catche on all in games ,, and you make maybe 5%.... like i say,, noobs

Comment

• yeah, hahaha...

Comment

• im just waking up and getting ready to enjoy my compensation and not miss any event except maybe tanks and life goes on

Comment

• Originally posted by sampinjon View Post
                        1 small stamina potion
                        500k golds
                        500k daru
                        2 100% exp scrols
                        sounds about right

Comment

• Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
                          *sigh* wish this had started at 3:30am Oceanic. Hey... Does anyone remember when maint lasted 30mins - 2 hours, I want those days back cause I'll prob be playing something else before that happens again lol Although these long maint down times do produce some funny forum comments, so there is an upside rofl Back to watching a movie, yeah its not that great or I would not have stopped it to check to see if the game was up. One day someone should start a post entitled "remember when.... "would serve no purpose other than to make ppl laugh or alternate title... "What we do during maint", though that may get boring quick as it seems we all just post complaints on forums lol
                          remember when a small purchase to buy level 1 wings and clothes made you a powerhouse?

I made that purchase, and it was the last time I bought anything with money in this game.
                          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma
                            UPDATE - The maintenanc will be extended for another two hours due to some tech issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your paitence while we are fixing the problem. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.

what a joke.

Comment

• wow every week it takes longer/longer for maintenance,so what will it be this week,8 hours? est here

Comment

• olalaaa......

3 + 4 hours or 3 x 4 hours?

Comment

Working...
                                X