X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikiella
    replied
    Originally posted by R225424182 View Post
    remember when a small purchase to buy level 1 wings and clothes made you a powerhouse?

I made that purchase, and it was the last time I bought anything with money in this game.
    any new game that is much better than this u can suggest guys?

Leave a comment:

• SmOoSh24
    replied
    hahaha tooo long maybe they just give some fireworks.. after..

Leave a comment:

• dr1tan
    replied
    so much crying from litle cupcake u pay Real Cash to star wining about r2 cupcake him up and neveropen wartune game again sad with all this **** and they never fix anything!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:52 AM. Reason: Inappropriate language use

Leave a comment:

• satinka
    replied
    how long r2 need for this cupcake update?

Leave a comment:

• Mikiella
    replied
    Originally posted by SaladinS44 View Post
    olalaaa......

3 + 4 hours or 3 x 4 hours?
    idiot crews... know nothing but to imitate....

Leave a comment:

• Insomnius
    replied
    Originally posted by artow View Post
    guys, be patient, they have a lag
    ahahahahahaha epic :d

Leave a comment:

• skullprincess32
    replied
    r2 doesnt discriminate they dont care if u spend money or not nor care that they have lost lots of their big cashiers they screw them over just as much if not more so they will spend more money

Leave a comment:

• Artow
    replied
    Guys, be patient, they have a lag

Leave a comment:

• SaladinS44
    replied
    olalaaa......

3 + 4 hours or 3 x 4 hours?

Leave a comment:

• R281920345
    replied
    wow every week it takes longer/longer for maintenance,so what will it be this week,8 hours? est here

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Emma
    UPDATE - The maintenanc will be extended for another two hours due to some tech issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your paitence while we are fixing the problem. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.

what a joke.

Leave a comment:

• R225424182
    replied
    Originally posted by Nifty2 View Post
    *sigh* wish this had started at 3:30am Oceanic. Hey... Does anyone remember when maint lasted 30mins - 2 hours, I want those days back cause I'll prob be playing something else before that happens again lol Although these long maint down times do produce some funny forum comments, so there is an upside rofl Back to watching a movie, yeah its not that great or I would not have stopped it to check to see if the game was up. One day someone should start a post entitled "remember when.... "would serve no purpose other than to make ppl laugh or alternate title... "What we do during maint", though that may get boring quick as it seems we all just post complaints on forums lol
    remember when a small purchase to buy level 1 wings and clothes made you a powerhouse?

I made that purchase, and it was the last time I bought anything with money in this game.

Leave a comment:

• Blackstar95
    replied
    Originally posted by sampinjon View Post
    1 small stamina potion
    500k golds
    500k daru
    2 100% exp scrols
    sounds about right

Leave a comment:

• tewst2
    replied
    im just waking up and getting ready to enjoy my compensation and not miss any event except maybe tanks and life goes on

Leave a comment:

• Mikiella
    replied
    yeah, hahaha...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X