Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTheodoredis
    replied
    way don't you fix the blessing wheel. Stop taking HP for using it. Get rid of the warning that says you have {0** hours till reset or give the option not to see it like everything else. 950 balens to open 7 spots for inventory is a bit much on page 2. Vouchers were so much cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    While you`re fixing nothing, you can shove this game in your cupcake because thats what you worthless devs are, bunch of incompetens. Damn cupcake

Leave a comment:

• Insomnius
    replied
    2h??? nap time! DD

Leave a comment:

• sampinjon
    replied
    Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
    Tomorrow the game will work?
    If they finnish this maintenance till tommorow - 50-50% chance

Leave a comment:

• bcdaedalus
    replied
    wonder if we can make it to 1k posts on this weeks matenance .....

Leave a comment:

• dearestelf
    replied
    wondering why lot of people go find better game now because of this again week after week stupid

Leave a comment:

• mickyb91
    replied
    omg u for real r2

Leave a comment:

• Barrack1
    replied
    they need 50 pages to fixed the problems...come on guys make a 50

Leave a comment:

• wasteguru
    replied
    so the simplest of patches w/ no new stuff is taking longer than a completely new patch? good lord thank god something will be spelled right after 6 hours....however 6 things will be broken. I wish I could be this incompetent in my job, weathermen laugh at your ineptness 7 road.

Leave a comment:

• riccoco
    replied
    starts a game of Ping... 2 lines and a moving dot.....................................ping............................pok

Leave a comment:

• jston
    replied
    i just wish you all would hurry your worthless ***** up with the damn maintenance when you do them some of us dont like the long down time of the server cause its an inconvenience to us and the time that we can get on an play the game

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    update - the maintenanc will be extended for another two hours due to some tech issues. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your paitence while we are fixing the problem. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.
    are you for real ????????????

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Xerxes was mercy!

Leave a comment:

• W.E.S.K.E.R
    replied
    Tomorrow the game will work?

Leave a comment:

• R2109839716
    replied