Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R235898850
    replied
    This would be great if they can fix all the lag the cards and roses cause and fix the fact I can't get essence in the sylph atoll it's been a month now and i can't do the circuit until it's fixed.I do wish they'd have more chances to get more balens.Also have more even matches in arena.

Leave a comment:

• witchkiller9999
    replied
    Originally posted by 10aal View Post
    Guys no worries, as usual all will get EXP scroll, 500K Gold and daru, one stamina pot, he he...
    meh. not getting back my wilds attempts and ofc not being able to do astral and card event twice. they can shove their comp packs right up their ***

Leave a comment:

• Asha_S30
    replied
    Originally posted by Barrack1 View Post
    lol, r2 fall a sleep, they dont wake up and forgot to turn on the server
    Well...that, or lag finally hit them as well...

Leave a comment:

• TheSlyShark
    replied
    R2 Workers all gathered around one computer laughing at these posts..... please stop posting so they can get back to work..... lmao

Leave a comment:

• R2107810533
    replied
    Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    every morning bg missed, tank 1 missed, wb 1 missed, arena few time left so probably missed too, first BG afternoon already missed

compensation better to be REALLY WORTHY

weekly maint 0 compensation given

Leave a comment:

• fatalists
    replied
    "Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come."

Leave a comment:

• 10aal
    replied
    R2 is drunken xoxo, need some green tea to come out from dizziness.... LOL... hangover 3....

Leave a comment:

• R2107810533
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot

i am an idiot ill admit it but you do know .

it takes one to know one.

but your reply here confirms it your an idiot you own your own business good work( and probably a nice lie)

cause with your own business i think you have better thing to do then wait for 4 hours or as currently more hours for a game to start back up.

Leave a comment:

• masjenk9
    replied
    Originally posted by Barrack1 View Post
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    every morning bg missed, tank 1 missed, wb 1 missed, arena few time left so probably missed too, first BG afternoon already missed

compensation better to be REALLY WORTHY

Leave a comment:

• Tuuda
    replied
    All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 4-6 hours.
    See what's new with Wartune this week!

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    seriously takes less time doing updates then there apparent fixes

Leave a comment:

• R2109778912
    replied
    have been more than 5 hours since i'v been waiting for the maintenance to finish... what happen... i mean seriously... we are, missing events

Leave a comment:

• Barrack1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MyRalphAccount
    replied
    anyone know what the maintenance down time record is?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X