Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini-Del
    replied
    Uh, I think they went for a lunch and forgot to put servers up.

Leave a comment:

• Alinshinoby
    replied
    its sad. the max 4 hours they posted, long gone

Leave a comment:

• Neiimi
    replied
    -sigh- SOOO BOREDDDD (

Leave a comment:

• 10aal
    replied
    he he I think Atroxia and wartawan used, chaos, Deep freeze, Amnesia and Mire Rune on R2 server, so R2 gone mad and frozen during maintenance... boooo!!!

Leave a comment:

• Justik66
    replied
    Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
    wartune maintenance team is only about the money, they dont care about the game as long as they are getting a paycheck, they dont care about what we think and they never did, they have too many other games that take presidence over wartune. if we stop spending they stop working
    Hehe true, and i am sure a lot of people will jump to game after mT and start use $$$$$$$$ So no one will care about that someone crying here

And guys dont forget last time we got more 100pages here so lets do it again

Leave a comment:

• Cupyd
    replied
    Originally posted by pinchusinghal123 View Post
    when the maintenance will finish?
    NEVER !!!

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by TotalChaos331 View Post
    Sorry with an attitude like that I seriously doubt you own a business... Unless it is in sales of the illegal type... And if by chance you are telling the truth I bet its a "great" business when the owner spends hours on a game instead of on their business trying to find a way to make it better...
    Didnt you just say you have work to go to? and yes I own a law firm, anything else you wanna know?

Leave a comment:

• R245491729
    replied
    omg it's been over 4 hrs! *shakes and sweats*
    *wrings hands* whatever could be wrong I wonder?
    I hope the servers din't blow up!!! *passes out in floor*

Leave a comment:

• TotalChaos331
    replied
    Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
    Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot
    Sorry with an attitude like that I seriously doubt you own a business... Unless it is in sales of the illegal type... And if by chance you are telling the truth I bet its a "great" business when the owner spends hours on a game instead of on their business trying to find a way to make it better...

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    Originally posted by pinchusinghal123 View Post
    Year 2017

Leave a comment:

• ylts01
    replied
    Lol, still down.. ******* useless
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:23 AM. Reason: naughty word

Leave a comment:

• riccoco
    replied
    its on !!!!!!! ow wait thats Minecraft he fun

Leave a comment:

• pinchusinghal123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cupyd
    replied
    Bla...Bla...Bla...Whatever is, Boring !!!!

Leave a comment:

• R27391871
    replied
    Originally posted by R2107810533 View Post
    or maybe your the idiot and chaos has done his chores in the last 4 hours and that gives time to read the posts
    Where the hell do you get that, your post is worse than the original, for the record I own a business and im currently in the office, so I have all the time in the world to hang around, as for his chores I dont give a cupcake if he has done them or not, I simly said if he dont like the comments he doesnt need to read them and then post on how it would be better reading one thread, you know cupcake off and find something to do, your clearly an idiot

Leave a comment:

Working...
X