Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2107810533
    replied
    Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
    ok complain all you want till you die.. good luck

they are quitting because they have life out there.. not because the game is boring.. some quit because too narrow minded thinking only heavy cashers can own the game..

but only heavy casher do own the game non cashers have 0 chance 90% of the time

after we non -cashers are only allowed to play by r2 for 1 reason only to keep cashers happy and them easy targets

Leave a comment:

• R237892462
    replied
    my party was ranked first..

Leave a comment:

• dubisgazela
    replied
    again a 5 mins world boss tomorrow for European servers...

Leave a comment:

• dr1tan
    replied
    I second to that sugestion and im shure more ppwould like that if not evry Player hide players in World boss!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Finbar1950
    replied
    thanks - you multi-faceted person

Leave a comment:

• harleywings
    replied
    taking too long every maintenance to much time loss players need to do alot of things done too little for alot of time consumed,compensation as always not convincing since we lost arena run,so get on we it let us play nothing happens anyway,just for happy cashers

Leave a comment:

• R217823523
    replied
    Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
    I know what it is, it's the Millennium Bug, they are afraid that the game wont work when we go over to 2015

Just like 1999 to 2000 :P
    Doesnt really work atm

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    at least, for oceanic, they stopped doing maintenance around GB time. a little step ^^

Leave a comment:

• BazLace
    replied
    I agree with you Fin (BlackLion here btw).

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]120898[/ATTACH] time to consider taking up golf i guess

Leave a comment:

• Ortegus
    replied
    Originally posted by R2109569460 View Post
    when I do sylph atoll boss I don't get sylph crystloid anymore this has happened 3 times now anyone else have this problem?
    omg man click profile and you will see your loids

Leave a comment:

• Finbar1950
    replied
    Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
    yall cry about this every week. You think after years of the same maint time youd learn that you will NOT get that boss once a week.
    Presumably you are too immature to distinguish between a legitimate complaint and 'crying'. You will learn. We are perfectly entitled to ask for consideration for european servers and I will continue to do so. If it doesn't affect you, just sit back, enjoy your luck and stay out of things which don't concern you

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    they are so sad. when they added sylphs and other things were done much more faster, and now to change 2/3 things they take -n- hours. did they fall asleap on the job or what?
    They're still searching the office for their santa gifts, might take a while before the realize they've been bad this year and didn't get any.

Leave a comment:

• BrooBee
    replied
    I know what it is, it's the Millennium Bug, they are afraid that the game wont work when we go over to 2015

Just like 1999 to 2000 :P

Leave a comment:

• Bron28
    replied
    Good idea, the lag is terrible on WB. This would help a lot!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X