Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Love it when R2 shows how far behind their mental capabilities are from a regular human, taking 4-6 hours to change barely anything. congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Katjuza
    replied
    LOL well what an mean thing to do..take off Christmas?? Really R2 u beeing a scrooge this year? HOw about taking things off earlier than u promise? Is that fare? Lately the boxes havent been dropping from cata on days u say.. and now u take away fruits from wilds 2 days earlier too?? I want comp. for this.. U cant go on promising things too u players and then back off from it whitout warnings.. Its not fare play.. U dont play fare - I wont pay - simple as that - U loose!

Leave a comment:

• darkdeveil
    replied
    i think its a good idea and i asked for it may times ( Hide Players Button At World Boss ) we really have big lag there

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    soon this game put taxes to login...

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by spincycle View Post
    It would be nice to have a trade system or an auction house, but I don't think we will get one anytime soon if at all.
    well honosty even i wudnt not alove this whay becase of couple reasons they will feed they acunts and looking now on this events wath you guys geting they are prety much unfair becase we old players sufer in this game a lot to get enaughf crystaloids and stones to make 1 by 1 gear and now they are giving you hole set for some silly exchange i know its not legend and tath he is on 1st level but still its unfair

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by shucia3479 View Post
    which mean the fruit wont drop anymore in wild, then no hope for me then for the mount exchanging since im lack of fruit, i tho since the exchanging still 2 days the fruit drop from wild also last the same, R2 should warned people about this since some of us barely have time to do all the activity in this game, i was planning to do my wild in the last 2 days but its too late now i guess...
    R2 point is make what you didn,t get mount, they have hope you buy it

Leave a comment:

• exileddemonss
    replied
    Sit back relax and enjoy something else too not just wt * Lets be I want to do not I need to = Loose interest to play *

Leave a comment:

• kalydreamme
    replied
    It would be nice to have a trade system or an auction house, but I don't think we will get one anytime soon if at all.
    Keep dreaming, they gona give us again and again and again heavy casher events. This will cause them less cashers every month if they dont change their route in R2.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    No we won't, and thats a good thing.

everyone would sell the good stuff from their alts for **** to their mains, and things would get out of hand soon enough.

Leave a comment:

• kalydreamme
    replied
    Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
    i am lvl 69 and in bg i find ppl with lvl 80.how can fight against lvl 80 ?
    They are not advanced yet. Thats why you meet 80s

Leave a comment:

• spincycle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
    totaly agree with you about this am around 320+K BR but i fealing like noob wehn enter in BG geting bad kicked in there sometimes
    i am lvl 69 and in bg i find ppl with lvl 80.how can fight against lvl 80 ?

Leave a comment:

• mungrel101
    replied
    this game have end soon...2 years ago 1 player with 60k BR was a GOD...now with 200k BR is last

Hahahaha Could'nt have said it better myself!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    this game have end soon...2 years ago 1 player with 60k BR was a GOD...now with 200k BR is last
    totaly agree with you about this am around 320+K BR but i fealing like noob wehn enter in BG geting bad kicked in there sometimes

Leave a comment:

• Neiimi
    replied
    soo ehhh 1 or 2 more hours ? :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X