Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
    maybe wehn this game become dead and nowon to keep her up then yes
    this game have end soon...2 years ago 1 player with 60k BR was a GOD...now with 200k BR is last

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
    in next 5 years we have it...
    maybe wehn this game become dead and nowon to keep her up then yes

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    No experience scroll ... only Silph can gain exp !
    Pls

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    Originally posted by ice_dragoon View Post
    hehehe they will not alove trade or seling betwin players taht will be bad for them
    in next 5 years we have it...

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeegversteeg16 View Post
    Hello all,

Wouldn't it be nice to have an exchange for items and stuff you already have and no longer need to exchange them for things you can use.
    So others that love to get those stuff or items can trade with you?
    It should be nice to have a market where others can buy stuff from you and you can buy stuff from others with gold.
    Now i can recycle it but others can use it!
    So i hope it will be possible in the future?
    hehehe they will not alove trade or seling betwin players taht will be bad for them

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    From 23:00 to 09:00 nothing to do in game .

Leave a comment:

• karaokeking
    replied
    I think its Tuesday instead of Thursday because of the holidays.

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    wow so now we are forbident to talk about clases and we need to wait first taht moderator aprove
    ice_dragoon
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Jeegversteeg16
    replied
    Hello all,

Wouldn't it be nice to have an exchange for items and stuff you already have and no longer need to exchange them for things you can use.
    So others that love to get those stuff or items can trade with you?
    It should be nice to have a market where others can buy stuff from you and you can buy stuff from others with gold.
    Now i can recycle it but others can use it!
    So i hope it will be possible in the future?

Leave a comment:

• shucia3479
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    OK: so they're removing the events from within the system basically.

The exchanges and events that have time remaining, will be left untouched. Other events that have expired, will be removed.
    which mean the fruit wont drop anymore in wild, then no hope for me then for the mount exchanging since im lack of fruit, i tho since the exchanging still 2 days the fruit drop from wild also last the same, R2 should warned people about this since some of us barely have time to do all the activity in this game, i was planning to do my wild in the last 2 days but its too late now i guess...

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by LordVOODOO View Post
    Btw when Shock will be activated in Fate Wheel? Its alrdy added to stats (everyone have 1), but still we cant upgrade it. And that skill is pretty much useless for players with lvl80, cuz everyone of us have maxed HS. If that skill will effect skills as Delphic Death Star thats smtg else, but in that case knights are scrеwed cuz they dont have any skill that can cause stun.
    yupi kay yay well maybe am wrong or not but as much i notice usualy new stufs mesing a lot of knights and making them usles consedering taht only free players need knights and casher (you dont have to be heavy) can tank almost everithing now. Plus now i notice tath everyone copy knights skils such as reflection and block and make knight totaly usles with new stufs. I can say taht becase am knight since i started this game

Leave a comment:

• katakii
    replied
    hey fix this damn wilderness craphic alredy still when enter alf black and takes to long time fhen it go normal again and some times happens when you teleport other map it says:Marching and stuck need refrech fix this to

Leave a comment:

• LordVOODOO
    replied
    Btw when Shock will be activated in Fate Wheel? Its alrdy added to stats (everyone have 1), but still we cant upgrade it. And that skill is pretty much useless for players with lvl80, cuz everyone of us have maxed HS. If that skill will effect skills as Delphic Death Star thats smtg else, but in that case knights are scrеwed cuz they dont have any skill that can cause stun.

Leave a comment:

• ice_dragoon
    replied
    Originally posted by dragopyr View Post
    make "hide players " buton in World Boss batle, same as in Attol Boss or in Cloud City, i think all wil love
    some players already give tath sugestion long time ago but R2 didnt add this thing so dont expect too much

Leave a comment:

• Insomnius
    replied
    Originally posted by dragopyr View Post
    make "hide players " buton in World Boss batle, same as in Attol Boss or in Cloud City, i think all wil love
    great idea +1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X