Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tettee
    replied
    ok mod thats fair enough,tks for that...is there anywere i can find the events that are coming up say a month b4 or something cos cant seem to find anywere

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by tettee View Post
    its about puttin an event on for lvl70s and over when the highest lvl on server is only 64 because the server is only 30 something days old...
    All servers outside of the new server event line up get the same exact events. The only time events are different is in the first few weeks of a server opening, and when there's a merge. The system doesn't know that no one on your server meets the level required to use an item, all it knows is your server is now eligible for normal events. Just because the items can't be used now, doesn't mean those who do spend money won't be stocking up on the purchasable items for when they can use them. If the event isn't for you, ignore it- it's not causing anyone any harm.

Leave a comment:

• tettee
    replied
    it say,s I HAVE UNLOCKED THE MOUNTS I CAN unlock...tell me were it says i have maxed stables?i like most of the other ppl are lvl 1 or 2 and nothing more...and as i said before,its not about the mounts its about puttin an event on for lvl70s and over when the highest lvl on server is only 64 because the server is only 30 something days old...

Leave a comment:

• Mageic11
    replied
    Originally posted by tettee View Post
    what as free mounts got to do with my reply,read it before commenting...it says mount upgrades only available for balen users and mount hoofs on a pretty new server that requires you to be lvl 70 to usenot impossible to do but pretty stupid to lvl so fast..and for your information i have unlocked the mounts i can unlock so i do have a right to complain tks
    so... your server is 30 something days old, and you have max stables? you must have spent quite a bit for that.

Leave a comment:

• tettee
    replied
    what as free mounts got to do with my reply,read it before commenting...it says mount upgrades only available for balen users and mount hoofs on a pretty new server that requires you to be lvl 70 to usenot impossible to do but pretty stupid to lvl so fast..and for your information i have unlocked the mounts i can unlock so i do have a right to complain tks

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    Most of the people who complain about lack of free mounts haven't even unlocked all of the mounts you can get for free without events. Do that, and then you have the right to complain.

Leave a comment:

• antanaszzz
    replied
    yes this game is only for players who buy balens,because without balens you can do nothing... always and everywhere is only balens... if you want be strong buy balens if wont you wont be strong and game is not so interesting for you...you can do nothing good ...so if you want that peoples wont leave game ,draw a conclution.

Leave a comment:

• tettee
    replied
    well what a surprise...balens needed for everything again...when everyone on server 559 (only 30+ days old) is screaming out for a nice mount whip event or something,,al you can give us is mount hoof(lvl70 req) event...the server is 30 something days old fgs....are you lot for real...and the only mount event you put on is for balen mount upgrades only....you lot really do suk big time and are so bad to ppl that play your ripoff game its unbelievable...and you wonder why ppl are leaving this con game....look after your customers and they look after you....obviously money is more important to you lot and you just proved it again....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X