Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune New Year Events - @ 1/4

New Year - Big Spender IV

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S560
    • Kabam: S1 – S119
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Mount Hoof x5, Red Nosed Reindeer x1
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Hoof x10, Red Nosed Reindeer x2
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x200, Mount Hoof x20, Red Nosed Reindeer x10
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x400, Mount Hoof x50, Gift of God x20, Red Nosed Reindeer x20, Burning Ember Wings x1

Note:
    • Balens spent on any Limited Packs do not count in this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

New Year - Recharge Bonus

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Good Luck Charm x1
    • Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x10

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once during the event.

New Year - Love Thy Mount (30% off discount)

Servers:

Description: During the event, enjoy 30% off when only using Balens (Bound Balens excluded) to train your mount.

New Year - Mount Refining

Servers:

Description: During the event, use Mount Hoof to refine your Mount 3 times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x1

Note: This quest may be completed multiple times every day.

Mount Hoof Packs

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/5 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:

Description: Available for only a short period of time, we will have several special Mount Hoof Packs on sale in the Shop!

Pack I
    • 20,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x10

Price: 299 Balens. Limit of 200.

Pack II
    • 200,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x50

Price: 1369 Balens. Limit of 50.

Pack III
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x100

Price: 2499 Balens. Limit of 10.

Mount Card Packs

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/5 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:

Description: Available for only a short period of time, two special Mount Card Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Pack I

Contains:
    • Frost Lion Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x20

Click image for larger version

Name:	Frost Lion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1764093

Price: 3995 Balens. Limit of 1.

Pack II

Contains:
    • Jade Rabbit Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x40

Click image for larger version

Name:	jade rabbit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1764107
    Price: 5995 Balens. Limit of 1.

well what a surprise...balens needed for everything again...when everyone on server 559 (only 30+ days old) is screaming out for a nice mount whip event or something,,al you can give us is mount hoof(lvl70 req) event...the server is 30 something days old fgs....are you lot for real...and the only mount event you put on is for balen mount upgrades only....you lot really do suk big time and are so bad to ppl that play your ripoff game its unbelievable...and you wonder why ppl are leaving this con game....look after your customers and they look after you....obviously money is more important to you lot and you just proved it again....

Comment

yes this game is only for players who buy balens,because without balens you can do nothing... always and everywhere is only balens... if you want be strong buy balens if wont you wont be strong and game is not so interesting for you...you can do nothing good ...so if you want that peoples wont leave game ,draw a conclution.

Comment

Most of the people who complain about lack of free mounts haven't even unlocked all of the mounts you can get for free without events. Do that, and then you have the right to complain.
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

what as free mounts got to do with my reply,read it before commenting...it says mount upgrades only available for balen users and mount hoofs on a pretty new server that requires you to be lvl 70 to usenot impossible to do but pretty stupid to lvl so fast..and for your information i have unlocked the mounts i can unlock so i do have a right to complain tks

Comment

Originally posted by tettee View Post
            what as free mounts got to do with my reply,read it before commenting...it says mount upgrades only available for balen users and mount hoofs on a pretty new server that requires you to be lvl 70 to usenot impossible to do but pretty stupid to lvl so fast..and for your information i have unlocked the mounts i can unlock so i do have a right to complain tks
            so... your server is 30 something days old, and you have max stables? you must have spent quite a bit for that.

Comment

it say,s I HAVE UNLOCKED THE MOUNTS I CAN unlock...tell me were it says i have maxed stables?i like most of the other ppl are lvl 1 or 2 and nothing more...and as i said before,its not about the mounts its about puttin an event on for lvl70s and over when the highest lvl on server is only 64 because the server is only 30 something days old...

Comment

its about puttin an event on for lvl70s and over when the highest lvl on server is only 64 because the server is only 30 something days old...
                All servers outside of the new server event line up get the same exact events. The only time events are different is in the first few weeks of a server opening, and when there's a merge. The system doesn't know that no one on your server meets the level required to use an item, all it knows is your server is now eligible for normal events. Just because the items can't be used now, doesn't mean those who do spend money won't be stocking up on the purchasable items for when they can use them. If the event isn't for you, ignore it- it's not causing anyone any harm.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok mod thats fair enough,tks for that...is there anywere i can find the events that are coming up say a month b4 or something cos cant seem to find anywere

Comment

ok mod thats fair enough,tks for that...is there anywere i can find the events that are coming up say a month b4 or something cos cant seem to find anywere
                    nope events are posted here 1 day after the event is out. thats how r2 likes to handle this

Comment

pfft lol

Comment

Still no exchange for 1 coin? What im going to do in 1 coin? Tomorow will end the event,,,nah time to seek for new game,..
                        Golds are getting black!

Comment

server 496 need marge we just have 2 ppl hy br
                          .. and thy never help ,,!! many ppl left the game ..
                          and there just 1 guild strong all weak
                          Last edited by TodayChaos; 01-04-2015, 08:47 AM.

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

fate stone event

can y tell me if fate stone event will be come again?

Comment

With patience you can get almost everything for free. My advice is: stop complaining and be patient, or buy things with balens

I have several mounts I got for free, I have a purple sylph, an almost purple Hades, free clothing, etc, etc, but I have been playing for a year...

Comment

Working...
                              X