[Guide] Cloud Adventures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Cloud Adventures

Heroes, are you prepared for a new day filled with adventures and surprises? The monsters are unknown and tough as usual. Surrender is never an option as we are armored with various gears of honor!

Event Duration: Every Weekend (6:00 AM Saturday - 23:59 Sunday)

Event Introduction
    • Players roll a 6 sided die to advance. Finish the quest of the corresponding space to roll again. Each quest provides certain rewards. Reach the destination to complete the adventure.
    • How to Join
    • Click the NPC, Adventurer Hans, in Cloud City to enter.
    • Players of Lvl. 55 and above can join the event. Players who join the event need to have at least one Sylph ready for battle. Together, players can have 3 Sylphs fight with them in the event. Players without a Sylph cannot join the Cloud Adventures.
    • During the event, players can join it once a day.

Tricks

Dice
    • Common Die: Roll a common die to advance according to your luck.
    • Magic Dice: Roll a magic die to advance based on which number you select.

Possibility Types
    • Start - where everyone starts the adventure.
    • Destination - where players complete an adventure.
    • Normal battle - where players fight with monsters with average power.
    • Reinforcement battle - where players might encounter waves of monsters.
    • Boss battle - where players encounter both a strong BOSS and monsters with average power.
    • Random event - where players receive random rewards without entering a battle.
    • Trap - where a player’s HP decreases by 50% in their next battle.
    • Treasure Chest - where players receive random rewards without entering a battle.

Friend Assist
    • Players can apply for a friend’s assistance before a battle starts or when failing in a battle.
    • Each player has 1 assist attempt each day. Purchase War Flags for more assist attempts.
    • Players who are not qualified to join the event cannot assist.

Difficulty of Adventures
    • The difficulty of the adventures increases while players level up.

Rewards
    • Random event rewards: Gold, EXP.
    • Battle Rewards: Players receive Golden Holy Water, Gold, Crystal Shard and Will Crystal Shard.
    • Victory Rewards: Players spin a lotto to earn rewards accordingly, which include Bound Balens, Magic Pot, Gold, Golden Holy Water, Soul Seal, Mahra, Fashion Core, Mount Training Whip, Sepulcrum and Lvl. 1 Divinity Soul Chest.
    • Players who don’t reach the final destination only receive event rewards.

Rules
    • Players can join the event once a day.
    • The event resets daily at 05:00. Whether or not players have completed the adventure, moves, normal dice and free War Flags will reset.

Did you just call those BB "Bound diamonds"? That's from a different game of yours, but nice try
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

So when is this new event start?

Comment

golden holy water?

Comment

Can't find Hans in Cloud City

Class: Knight
          Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

So on the patch you announced that this is only in weekend and here you say its daily ? Do they pay you to act like a sheep in every post you make ?
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Holy Forge what for in last post ? we don't have hammers and no one can't get anything for anywhere
              That's why u closed the Thread? huh #00 hahahaha
              So back to events... WB guys lol !
              ☞ ⓦⓔⓔⓓⓞⓧ™☮ - Mage, +317k BR Non-Casher - Server 1 - US West on Kabam.com

Comment

As this is just a guide, I believe it is tied into the maintenance that went out a couple days ago to test servers.

Comment

If a Guide Think u supposed put it in this area: Beginner Guides & FAQ?

Or if to Discus in as we not got yet or are we getting today:Game Discussion
                  Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 01-10-2015, 01:56 PM.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                    So on the patch you announced that this is only in weekend and here you say its daily ? Do they pay you to act like a sheep in every post you make ?
                    my best guess is it will be open everyday but you test server guys get it only for the weekend, to ''test'' it ... at least i hope, this looks quick and ''fun''

Comment

You can do the Cloud adventures only on the weekend...but I think the "daily" part that Emma is talking about is because we can do it once per day during the event (that mean twice during the weekend).
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      Guild : SHIELD
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

what are bound diamonds ? looks like past & copy from other game....

Comment

Originally posted by Chais View Post
                          what are bound diamonds ? looks like past & copy from other game....
                          Remember that in every single R2 game, there are bound and unbound premium currency. Diamonds refer to some game on R2, but since it's R2, they post it here on wartune.
                          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

I'm on S418 Willowhall. It's Saturday evening. I don't see "Hans" or "Cloud Adventures" in "Cloud City". Is it just not in the game yet or am I missing it?

Comment

Boredom!
                              Plato

Comment

Working...
                              X