Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarHawke View Post
    I completely agree. I'm slow and steady, working my way up, and if I'm not having fun, then it's time to quit.

But in that slow and steady process...I have been trying to pass Eternal Sanctuary's last boss in Hero Mode ever since that was introduced. The last time I tried and failed was several days ago, before maintenance. So today, after maintenance I decided to try again, armed with more tips. I really want that SSS reward! Yes I passed both 70-80 dungeons with S rating, or I wouldn't have been trying to do them in Hero. BUT...I noticed one thing already before I went in. Before I didn't have the option to blitz. Today I did. It was odd, but I went in anyway. Well I passed it with just one hit to the last boss and was very confused. When I looked back at the screen for the dungeons, I saw that it didn't subtract a Hero attempt. So...apparently I did it again in normal mode and now have no way to enter it in Hero. Is this a bug that needs to be fixed? I've been working so hard to try to pass this, and now I can't even access it. :/ I did turn in a ticket, but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this.
    before patch by default was chosen hero mode when selecting a campaign, after patch its normal by default, doesnt seem like bug tbh
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

sylph icon bobbling and glowing.

what does it mean when the sylph icon bobbles up and down and glowing.

Comment

so where is class wars i used my mount cards expecting there t be a class war
        CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
        name RubyRed
        type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
        Name gippal .........Name backlash
        Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Who gives money for such boredom ... 90% of the playing time is inaction .....
          What to do to the arena tomorrow?
          Аll day looking for team tmap?
          Тhe result is a failure ....
          Last edited by Hunter73; 01-15-2015, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            before patch by default was chosen hero mode when selecting a campaign, after patch its normal by default, doesnt seem like bug tbh
            I did overlook that there is a selection button for doing this in Hero mode. That's my bad. Apparently they've change it so you have the option to choose normal or hero, whereas before you defaulted to the current "mission." You get so used to doing things how they've been that when they change, you don't see the change.
            Last edited by StarHawke; 01-15-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
              so where is class wars i used my mount cards expecting there t be a class war
              You should have waited for Class Wars to show up before you used your mount cards.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRzOn3 View Post
                How about my toons? Will anyone buy them?

Ticket#s 254621, 251430
                If you read terms of use, you will figure that those toons are not yours! They are R2's! And you cant sell them. All money that you invested in game... well that was your own call, noone was pointed a gun to your head to make you spend! So next time before to start complaining think about that!
                BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

how bout offering coin of ancestry exchange F. the loot that is in EXCHANGE E is LAME!!! give us something worth spending the coins on.

Comment

Working...
                  X