[Guide] Blood Inferno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Blood Inferno

Level Requirement: 50+, dungeons are divided into 3 levels: (Lvl. 50 - 60, Lvl. 61 - 70, Lvl. 71 – 80)
    Event Attempts: Once per day, event attempts reset at 05:00 every day.

How to Participate:
    • Speak with Dinah in Cloud City – Enter the Hall of Heroes – Select Blood Inferno dungeon
    • Or you may enter by clicking the Daily Events button and clicking Bloody Inferno, which will auto-path you to Dinah in Cloud City.

Rules:
    Participating: Like all dungeons, the Bloody Inferno is available all-day, and will be divided up according to their level. You may party up to 4 people.

Time Limit: 30 minutes for each dungeon. The countdown begins once the first battle has been initiated. Once time runs out, players will be kicked from the dungeon.

Monsters:
    • Each monster wave contains 4 normal monsters and 1 BOSS. Players must defeat the BOSS to reach the next wave.
    • Each monster wave will have a different set of monsters. There are also 5 different types of BOSSes.
    • As you progress through the dungeon, monster waves increase in strength and difficulty.
    • There are currently six monster waves available.

Battles & Reviving:
    • Once a battle is initiated, all nearby party members will enter the battle.
    • Upon dying, you may revive within the countdown and continue battling.
    • A BOSS’s HP will fully recover if all party members die in-battle.

Buffs:
    • Use Blood Crystals for four available buffs.
    • Exchange attempts are limited so choose wisely.
    • Buff types, and exchange attempts reset every time a new monster wave is released.

Rewards:
    • Monster Drops: Blood Crystals, which can be used to exchange for certain buffs in the Bloody Inferno.

BOSS Drops:
    • After defeating a BOSS, the party leader may throw a die to receive a random number. Depending on the number it lands on, your rewards will be increased accordingly!
    • Drops include 4 types of items: Gold, Sylph Equipment Shards, Inferno Shards (which can be synthesized into mounts via the Blacksmith), Forbidden Treasure Chest Shards (which can be synthesized into Forbidden Treasure Chests. Open these chests to randomly obtain: Bound Balens, Legendary Stones, Mahra, Sylph Sepulcrum, Fate Stones, Mount Training Whips, Mount Hooves and Crystal Shards).
    • As the monster wave increases in difficulty, the rewards will be greater.

Thanks for posting this guide!

I have to admit, this event is a big disappointment, compared to Dragon Invasion.

Both event last approx. 20 minutes.
    In DI, we get nice rewards: approx. 10 mount hoof per wave, dragon souls, and about 10M gold.
    In Blood inferno, we get like 6 mount whip, 6 mahra, or 10 crystals, and about 5M gold.
    6 mount whips for a 20 minutes effort is not a good reward. The gold could be ok but we spend already enough time daily to farm gold (world boss 30 minutes, AB 10-120 minutes, DI 20 minutes) didn't really need more.
    A temporal mount is totally useless.

Also, the event is no challenge at all to stronger players, and as such, it is very boring.

I would like to make 2 suggestions to make this event better:
    1.) Give more loot - this can be implemented very easily! just reduce the number of shards needed to make the treasure chest from 100, 150, 200 to 20, 30 and 40. So 30 mount whip or 100 crystal sounds okay as event reward.
    2.) Allow players to excange the blood crystals for something useful. Like exchange event where you can get a useful item for 10 blood crystal and 10 soul crystal.
    3.) Add more boss.

Please also note that picking up the chests is very annoying. Would be much better if we get the blood ctystals automatically after killing the mobs.
    My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

BOSS Drops:
      • After defeating a BOSS, the party leader may throw a die

U spelt dice wrong
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
        BOSS Drops:
        • After defeating a BOSS, the party leader may throw a die

U spelt dice wrong
        Dice is plural, die is singular.
        Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Incress the waves, or lesser down the time limit. 30 min for 6 wave is just to mutch, when my team complete it in like 18-20m someting.
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

There is historical precedent for using the plural “dice” as a singular.
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

not every team is OP.

day 1 of event, we lasted the total 30 minutes and only failed killing last boss by 10 seconds. all team members 200k+ BR
              Day 2 of event, the ICE killer came out on the 3rd wave. as far as I know, nobody had defeated him yesterday.

did the event get nerfed already?

If it is remarkably easy to get to wave 5, that means on average 80-100 of each prize item is available. That is ok.
              If you plan on regularly nerfing us to 3 waves, then this event may turn out to be another Circuit Quest. I don't know anyone who still runs those.
              Hell, the only time we do Bounty Quests is when there is a Hot Event for them.
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

There is also a bug where the boss stays standing with no HP in the bar or the boss does not lose any hp on its bar at all, but it continues to attack and end up killing the players. Ticket submitted

Comment

I dont understand why we have to kill countless mobs before the "boss". All it does is load up your memory and force a refresh. I don't get it at all. Probably the worst addition to the game in 3 years.

Comment

another useless "event mpd"... i've got lvl 50 legendary stones from chest... not worth it to spend 30 mins for 1 mil gold... like tok becomes, besides xp becomes useless after u got the mount... and spire too... just xp... but i don't need xp i need br... can't get that with 12 shadow crystals... bring us more useless events please.

Comment

sorry but this does not make sense and could you atleast change the inferno shards to mount spirit beouse its hard to try think it is the mount spirit and you get confuse and try to synth the special mounts

Comment

This event is great for people who have 200K br's. Those in the lvl71 above who do not have those br's and there are some people who do not, are having a lot of difficulty doing this bloody thing. Besides the fact you die with a full hp bar but have no cd and can re enter right away. Bug to me. Also other bugs with it such as it's hp bar not moving at all. Ticket sent.

Comment

bug here s189... boss HP doesn't decrease

Comment

Originally posted by Fwstevenson View Post
                            There is also a bug where the boss stays standing with no HP in the bar or the boss does not lose any hp on its bar at all, but it continues to attack and end up killing the players. Ticket submitted
                            HAPPENED TO MY TEAM ON 3RD BOSS YESTERDAY!!! Was not happy at all, "to say the least."

Class: Knight
                            Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

toooo lagggyyyyyy !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X