[Guide] Blood Inferno

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do u think i can beat this stupid event (51-60) if:
    1. server dead (cant find any1 even for arena) (barely find low lvl, even if u find they dont want play) server 207
    2. lvl4, 5, 6 boss (healer boss) that we cant beat him coz we dont have 200k br
    3. time not enough (when we have some luck & fight normal bosses we can reach lvl6 (just 2 times))

if ur goal only cashing game & cashing fackers then say it, we can quit, & enjoy dead servers then dead game

Comment

cause simply...these "events" are based to generate cash from players to beat. As much as i do understand all servers need capital to continuing to operate...Wartunes is showing a HUGE shift from F2P to P2P as these events and patches clearly demonstrate that the only way to get anywhere in this game EVEN at low lvl (lvl 20 and up) is to pay a pretty good amount of your hard earn money JUST to try to stay somewhat in range of those who sink in over $1000 a month. In order to get these "items" you need that you can only find in the mystery shop that requires you to buy balens is just more added proof to the shift i just stated above. If your wanting to find a game to play that offers you somewhat of a decent attempt at equal balance..i seriously recommend you go to it..you wont find it here.

Comment

Originally posted by striker8780 View Post
        cause simply...these "events" are based to generate cash from players to beat. As much as i do understand all servers need capital to continuing to operate...Wartunes is showing a HUGE shift from F2P to P2P as these events and patches clearly demonstrate that the only way to get anywhere in this game EVEN at low lvl (lvl 20 and up) is to pay a pretty good amount of your hard earn money JUST to try to stay somewhat in range of those who sink in over $1000 a month. In order to get these "items" you need that you can only find in the mystery shop that requires you to buy balens is just more added proof to the shift i just stated above. If your wanting to find a game to play that offers you somewhat of a decent attempt at equal balance..i seriously recommend you go to it..you wont find it here.
        Thats just criminal. A multi million dollar company trying to make money. How dare they !!

I'd love to see you run your own business where your goal is NOT to make any money.

Comment

Working...
        X