Class Wars Return January 29th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Librator_ View Post
    Well, Oceanic prelims are done, at 340k main BR plus 55k sylph I am 66th in BR ranking, pretty happy (but Oceanic is easily the easiest to qualify into the top 100) 61st in battle rank too.
    Wow......... 448k BR qualify 84th... BR rank 98th /100th.

Finish 22 lmao. BR sucks
    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Ireviuq View Post
      that would be too kind and cashers would NOT like that
      why should casher not like this ?

yes i'm casher and i even say i would like to see this happens

Comment

Hmm, so basically if you're playing on a new world you might as well ignore this entire event.

They should make a class war that is within your own world or between worlds that were created at similar times. What's the point in putting a 700k BR player in the same tournament style setting as a brand new world with 30k BR?

Seems stupid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R26674423 View Post
          Hmm, so basically if you're playing on a new world you might as well ignore this entire event.

They should make a class war that is within your own world or between worlds that were created at similar times. What's the point in putting a 700k BR player in the same tournament style setting as a brand new world with 30k BR?

Seems stupid to me.
          To see who is the best knight, mage, archer?
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Which would mean something if it was a battle between your peers that you started with.

Does a new player really care if they're ranked against someone who's been playing for years when they just started a day ago, when their rivals are on a world they'll most likely never even see?

Yeah, because that makes a lot of sense.

I've been around for 3 years now, it's not like I'm on a new world being jealous of players that have been around the block. All I know is that if I was a new player, I wouldn't care less about someone I can't compete with. I would prefer an event that determined the best out of who I could compete with. I imagine that's simple enough to understand the reasoning for.
            Last edited by R26674423; 02-17-2015, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X