• R23036721
    replied
    When is this going to be lunched?

Leave a comment:

• Mielvin
    replied
    Originally posted by R24787099 View Post
    +1

The feature is called VIP Wheel for a reason.
    +1
    VIP = REAL customer...
    non-VIP = WINDOW shoper

Leave a comment:

• Mielvin
    replied
    Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
    i have still yet to see mounting rides the blitz feature heck they all sound good but im a vip and im not seeing all that much of a differance than if i was not
    i cant waite for these things b ut with the laging and things going missing not being able to get my complete quests to give me my complete mission it just keeps blinking at times...i really would like to see some of these changes i love this game its great but dang paying so much money left and right and yet im getting beat by a lvl39 when im 45 all sockets unlocked gemed and lved max oh well just please help ....... dragonking//// guild is empire on bretheran abyss
    sorry for the complaining
    sir you need to update guild skills and your astral too... it affect your stats a lot... ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Mielvin
    replied
    so true!
    VIP=costumer
    non-VIP=window shoper

Leave a comment:

• lord4ever
    replied
    when will that be in the game ?

Leave a comment:

• R25258519
    replied
    meilleurs artiste chorégraphe de sa génération était en prestation au* New Ice night club pour une démonstration de son nouveau concept ''A quelle heure'' accompagné de ces danseurs.Junior abidjanshow.

Leave a comment:

• jassig03
    replied
    need more players, dont wanna play alone, and dont pop up servers evry day plz

Leave a comment:

• glasdale99
    replied
    Lvl 50 troops are coming with the update? Any admin to awnser this please

Leave a comment:

• EddieBowwow
    replied
    I have to stay away from the forums now because the more I read the less faith I have in humanity as a whole, and it also makes me want to break stuff. I almost, sometimes, bother with a response, but then I realize my words will fall upon deaf ears and the ignorance will continue no matter what. My head hurts from reading this.... garbage. Its not all garbage mind you, but the stuff that is garbage stinks real bad. Please think before opening your mouth, Thanks!

Fidget, [S4]

Leave a comment:

• Mactavish
    replied
    want mounts also its cool and awesome looking wish there could be an undead horse XD

Leave a comment:

• EddieBowwow
    replied
    "Blitz" is a horrible idea lol. Why should I play a game that plays itself for me? That's gonna keep me hooked! (sarcasm)

Leave a comment:

• Sheila2
    replied
    jimmy boy i think you miss the whole point of the game: wich is to have fun! i have more fun as a vip becouse i get a better game experience
    Last edited by Sheila2; 11-08-2012, 06:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pauljhon08
    replied
    MR. GM when this will be implemented???

Leave a comment:

• pauljhon08
    replied
    when this will be implemented MR. GM?

Leave a comment:

• jimmys111
    replied
    this new revolution to the game started from a lineage 2 private server called: ''l2 extreme''
    coz they destroy the meening of the word ''donation'' and they make millions...
    anyway donation it meens to give some money but without return (reward)
    so the new law says that u don't have to pay for games per month u have to pay more
    if u wanna have fun in game... and the rest can't play (rich and poors)
    after many games and many disccustions the most new games change the word and make it: ''payment''
    its very ironic and sneek when the games came today and finaly bring the payment into game slowly slowly
    and no its better to pay for every game per month instead of getting items by paying..
    u not gain any brain skill by paying... its not proof u r better to another that way anyway so whats the point? pride ofcs...
    and the mostly joke that they fun ppl is when they add items that u never can get...
    and end... the game its called ''wall street'' no game...
    Originally posted by Sheila2 View Post
    More stuff for VIP's is a good idea, more ppl will play and more will pay. And for non-VIP's who want to cut back oure privilages remember that the VIPs money keeps this game running, and you are able to play for free becouse the VIP's pay your share of maintaining the servers. So you are welcome.
    Last edited by jimmys111; 11-08-2012, 03:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X