Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmys111
    replied
    Thats very nice but... did u think GM-Team add's to much for those that can pay for the game?
    what about those they can't? never get slots so why they should play that game?
    thats why the game loost so much ppl...

For those don't have credit card for VIP? (u should add paysafe system there to)
    btw the game has so much boost to VIP's, and they ask more? no i don't know
    how the old wheel was but i think was better as it has smaller rewards,
    another reason why the game loost so much ppl...

so the game is complitely unfair and yes i speak for justice something that games today **** it,
    just my opinion at list don't have so much OP donation for a VIP or nerf them,
    also add a way so the ppl can obtain all items that a donators can take sockets for a BIG example..
    and any kinda items in the future, don't kick those that can't pay for it
    or make an announce that will say:
    ''Warning: this game addicted to donators only''
    (btw i know every time i speak for justice donators will come to support the vice versa)
    and a msg to them: ''u r allrdy ignored'' xD
    Last edited by jimmys111; 11-08-2012, 01:40 AM. Reason: more explaination

Leave a comment:

• maengames
    replied
    [Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION
    +1 ^_^

Leave a comment:

• R25088587
    replied
    anyway to have post-ables on Facebook ?

Leave a comment:

• R23183416
    replied
    i love this game

Leave a comment:

• R25107223
    replied
    can we us other many to load this game for ex. mol games lvl up cards cheery etc.

tnx

Leave a comment:

• eLonieS
    replied
    nanti kalo dah selese maintenisnya bangunin wa ya..

Leave a comment:

• R21554619
    replied
    nice game in facebook ...WARTUNE game is an epic war game but not a sound maker .

Leave a comment:

• R25222171
    replied
    reefdfsfds6yirytussal;slsjhudpdhjdmjuw'[ewksdd

Leave a comment:

• HellionLady
    replied
    love this =) when the exact date will be release?

Leave a comment:

• ccgitp
    replied
    oh my beloved wartune account...oh oh oh!!

Leave a comment:

• SirCyrus
    replied
    Originally posted by metacore View Post
    WOW, ok let me make this as clear as I possibly can so this confusion can end ONCE and FOR ALL! I am poor. Yes I am not ashamed of that at all.

I am still a VIP why? How? SIMPLE because it was important enough for me to prioratize it!! You people just wanna cry and mona cause you dont wanna cough up the measely 8 dolars a month!!! 8 dollars!!!
    my lord! Dedecut 8 of those mc doubles you eat a month off your welfare or SSDI checks and BAM! problem solved! Anyone can get 8 dollars a month! I PROMISE! Your just a bunch of cheap lazy freeloaders
    that need to wine and complain about what you wont gwt handed to you, and try to guilt trip the people that support your habbits.... VIPS!!! So you can take that welfare cracker jack ** right the hell out
    of here, cause we are sick to death of hearing it! I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way, either way, I don't give a damn WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTILTED TO!
    You don't need to be a **** dude, not everyone has the money to throw into the game, 8 dollars can gladly go to 2 gallons of gas which in my vehicle is almost a quarter of a tank or food to help feed my family. I'm in college and have been searching for a job that I can get to and still go to school and have yet to find a job that is willing to work with me. Not everyone is able to drop 8 bucks like I already said. Quit generalizing and talking **** about people you don't know a dang thing about. After that horrible little rant of your's I think you need to be taken for a walk in the shoes of those with nothing man, grow up and get off your high horse.

Leave a comment:

• SirCyrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Jexxy2 View Post
    You guys should make an "Auction House" or "Black Market" for us that allows us to use our vouchers to sell or buy things from other players. Also, you need a server clock, as you may or may not know, is needed too. Good job so far, thanks for listening.
    There is a server clock, its up at the top of the server screen where you play from, it has a countdown to each event.

Leave a comment:

• suhailkhatri
    replied
    when this going to launch?

Leave a comment:

• R23673421
    replied
    'Tired of beating up the same old players on your server in the Arena? With the updated Arena, you will now be able to compete in the 3v3 Arena across servers in the same time zone!'
    that so good!
    coz i am bored,they are so strong i cant beat them and i am defeated,hahaha!!

Leave a comment:

• Prodox
    replied
    Epic! Cant wait for the guild tree, the raids and the converting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X