• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23333231Darkness
    replied
    Originally posted by R21414235 View Post
    Too poor for a spellchecker?

That is possibly the worst spelled rant i have ever read. Shining example of the American education system. Well done that fella!

Peace.
    Lmao,Well done "that" fella? don't make fun when you can't write properly.Thanks Oh and don't be all pissy cause he wrote the truth....have a great day

Leave a comment:

• Divadxfhgggf
    replied

This is great

Leave a comment:

• R21414235
    replied
    Originally posted by metacore View Post
    WOW, ok let me make this as clear as I possibly can so this confusion can end ONCE and FOR ALL! I am poor. Yes I am not ashamed of that at all.

I am still a VIP why? How? SIMPLE because it was important enough for me to prioratize it!! You people just wanna cry and mona cause you dont wanna cough up the measely 8 dolars a month!!! 8 dollars!!!
    my lord! Dedecut 8 of those mc doubles you eat a month off your welfare or SSDI checks and BAM! problem solved! Anyone can get 8 dollars a month! I PROMISE! Your just a bunch of cheap lazy freeloaders
    that need to wine and complain about what you wont gwt handed to you, and try to guilt trip the people that support your habbits.... VIPS!!! So you can take that welfare cracker jack ** right the hell out
    of here, cause we are sick to death of hearing it! I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way, either way, I don't give a damn WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTILTED TO!
    Too poor for a spellchecker?

That is possibly the worst spelled rant i have ever read. Shining example of the American education system. Well done that fella!

Peace.

Leave a comment:

• R24920769
    replied
    im in dubai now.... how can i play the game i thinks its block..

Leave a comment:

• R23209719
    replied
    i hape their will be a new lvl cap for BG

Leave a comment:

• R24930931
    replied
    id trade all of it for a better chat system with no useless yellow spam......

Leave a comment:

• metacore
    replied
    Originally posted by GrizzleyJr View Post
    With my sincere and honest opinion, I dare say this is the worst step that this company can give . I know many people of non-payment that will leave the game because of this .

By this I mean that I understand how they will feel when they have to wait more than eighteen hours for the cooldown, and VIP players (With all the technologies and skills from the academy to the maximum) laugh in his face saying: "you are a turtle."

From my point of view I understand that a company wants to make money, but not giving an image discriminatory towards those who can not pay to play. If people that can not afford to pay, leave the game after this next patch, I wonder if we all begin to run empty servers. And when that happens, we all VIPs, also cease to play and support because we lost our friends who were not VIPs.

I've played on both sides and I know the difference between playing with and without money.

While this world is ruled by money and social classes, we will never advance as a society, as individuals.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.
    WOW, ok let me make this as clear as I possibly can so this confusion can end ONCE and FOR ALL! I am poor. Yes I am not ashamed of that at all.

I am still a VIP why? How? SIMPLE because it was important enough for me to prioratize it!! You people just wanna cry and mona cause you dont wanna cough up the measely 8 dolars a month!!! 8 dollars!!!
    my lord! Dedecut 8 of those mc doubles you eat a month off your welfare or SSDI checks and BAM! problem solved! Anyone can get 8 dollars a month! I PROMISE! Your just a bunch of cheap lazy freeloaders
    that need to wine and complain about what you wont gwt handed to you, and try to guilt trip the people that support your habbits.... VIPS!!! So you can take that welfare cracker jack ** right the hell out
    of here, cause we are sick to death of hearing it! I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way, either way, I don't give a damn WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTILTED TO!

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    When >.> can't wait huahahahhahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Jexxy2
    replied
    You guys should make an "Auction House" or "Black Market" for us that allows us to use our vouchers to sell or buy things from other players. Also, you need a server clock, as you may or may not know, is needed too. Good job so far, thanks for listening.

Leave a comment:

• DaHteAligieri
    replied
    It will finally be worth to be a VIP

Leave a comment:

• R21335990
    replied
    and i am talking about wartunes please update non vip

Leave a comment:

• R21335990
    replied
    can you update the non vip section some people dont have the funds for vip and i believe it will make the game alot more fun please please please

Leave a comment:

• yourrrrrrrrrrrr
    replied
    please help me.....thank you

Leave a comment:

• mocchi09
    replied
    wew
    cant wait for these XD

Leave a comment:

• Thatman1
    replied
    Originally posted by paladinee View Post
    awesome! hope to see wings, mounts, heroic campaign, lvl60 or higher rings/jewel etc. nice to know that guild battle is in the pipeline.
    Wings? really? Do you know that every korean mmo rpg got wings? Its boring and grown old.This game is really unique and if they put wings in it they will ruin everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X