Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24136727
    replied
    here's my balens! )

Leave a comment:

• R24698449
    replied
    same with me its annoyin isnt it....

Leave a comment:

• R24698449
    replied
    can none vip use there vip tokens cus i have so many and they always drop.... and i dont wanna pay

Leave a comment:

• Ozz3605
    replied
    Good to see nice items on the v.ip wheel But what good does it make if we can't get them because the wheel is Rigged ? I've see a LOT of screenshots and experience myself some great ''opportunities'' with the v.i.p Wheel but No one ever got those loots.......And good job on the 55 gear BUT in 2-3 weeks i should already be 55 and over by then and waiting on 65 PVP gear....SO what about getting ahead of players this time PLZ !!!! but generally a good job r2 since im hooked to this game LoL

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    looks promising, may have to get vip for this, but for most part the thing caught that me most was guildwars and inter-server arena looking forward to these most of all

Leave a comment:

• DarkShines
    replied
    hey ,how about vip tokens to be sold ? 500 gold = 1 vip token
    that way all players will gain something vip players will gain tokens and non vip players will gain gold

Leave a comment:

• al1980ro
    replied
    R2 ... once again you "improve" things but not how it should be, fair for everyone.....
    Why you dont give us the free 2hrs vip cards so we can also use our tokens once a week as login reward or something. I have like 100+ of them from duels, mp rewards etc which are totally useless for us, what kind or reward is that if is totally useless. If you want it just for vips then make our rewards not to drop vip tokens and let it drop just if vip is present on the respective player.. why do I have to get spammed with a reward which is for VIP just if I cant use it... you always seems to neglect free players game aspects.. get up on ur senses before everyone quits because this indifference you demonstrate regardind the free players. I simply dont understand you way of thinking to run this game, you trying to get/keep the cashers in the game, but not the free ones.. you realize that your game gonna be a failure if free ppls keep leaving .. seems not.. anyway whatever.. im getting sick of this soon

Leave a comment:

• R24594755
    replied
    How about a way to use VIP tokens we keep getting as rewards and don't have any way to use them? I refuse to pay for games and have a large inventory of tokens already with no way to use them.

Leave a comment:

• squall82
    replied
    all these sounds very promising ^^

by the by.. when is a new oceanic server coming up? waiting for one to make a new char :P

Leave a comment:

• BlackOps.x-X-x
    replied
    Room 4 Growth

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wartune.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	1662087 great these changes prove your listening to us thank you. Can we get a way to hide the chat box. Keep the Bull horn but that chat box is to big, also someway to turn off the announcement and info that spam the chat.

Thank You, HotZero
    S48 Imperial Encampment:

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Glad to see you guys decided to pimp the Wheel :3
    Now I do want to spend those Tokens, instead spending them, KNOWING I will get not so handy stuff from.

Thank you
    and I can't wait to see all the other stuff you guys have in store for us

Leave a comment:

• Yukkitamain
    replied
    in what level we can get mount?

Leave a comment:

• FredrikKvick
    replied
    looks great but dont forget lvl 60+ stuff, as in crypt gear, camp`s and MP`s.

/Ziloria S3

Leave a comment:

• nakaido
    replied
    oh please, they merely just restored the vip wheel to what it should be.

Those shiny crystals are xp crystals for lvling the mounts.

(Speaking with experience as seen from the chinese server)

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    What is that shining thingy?

... .... can't we get an early vip wheel, it's so cruel to show that and say its 2-3 weeks away QQ
    Last edited by krackenker; 10-29-2012, 04:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X