• R22871373
    replied
    on level 40

Leave a comment:

• gozaru84
    replied
    Bah... VIP wheel is very suck.
    It always comes with the lowest value.
    The next attempt will do the same until it runs out.
    I have been in 8 attempt, and I have never won any level 6-8 gem..
    You know I have been trying it for 4 times, and never got any of them...
    Example of lowest value:
    1. Minor Hp Pack
    2. Luck Level 3
    3. Skeleton Key
    SUCK<<<<

Leave a comment:

• 69MCViper69
    replied
    When is the 55 set coming out? It said in your announcement, it would be released SAME TIME as update goes live.. Still missing Wings, Improved Gem Converter and 55 PVP Set.. And no announcement has been posted as to when the 1.45 patch would be completed.. Any updates on this?? Also some information regarding the requirements to wear PVP Set (I.E. Honor Title Required) and how many insignias each piece will cost would be nice.. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• shade666
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Fearless heroes of balenor,
    The time has come for you to prove your worth... Sharpen your blades then tips of your arrows and undust your spell books because Wartune is bringing you the new revolution in November! Feel free to scroll down to get all the details, or check our Content Update page on the website...which has exclusive information you can only find there!

R2Games is please to announce that the 1.45 Patch for Wartune is in the process of being tested in anticipation of going live in 2 to 3 week's time. This update will contain many changes and additions to the game, and over the course of the following weeks we'll be releasing a teaser each day of what is to come in the new update.

Before we start with today's teaser, I'd like the player base to know that the Level 55 PvP gear is a part of this update, and the gear will be going live at the same time as this update. With that out of the way, lets talk about one of the changes this update will be bringing:

The VIP Wheel

We've had a lot of requests to change the VIP wheel, and a number of those changes are coming with this update. There are few seeds in the wheel, and those seeds that are there, are now usually of much better quality than what we had before. Furthermore, we've cut back on the number and green and blue items offered, allowing players a better chance at purple items listed on the wheel. And to help with that, the VIP quest will now offer 10 VIP tokens, rather than 5 per day. This will allow players more opportunities to make full use of the VIP Wheel.

And to whet everyone's appetite for the new Wheel, here are a few screen shots from the testing server, so you can see what the new Wheel will have to offer:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26861[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]26864[/ATTACH]

Cross-Server 3v3 Arena

Tired of beating up the same old players on your server in the Arena? With the updated Arena, you will now be able to compete in the 3v3 Arena across servers in the same time zone!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27305[/ATTACH]

Guild Chamber

All guilds now hold a special territory: the Guild Chamber. The Guild Chamber offers guild members the opportunity to gain bundles of guild contribution and experience!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27306[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27307[/ATTACH]

Blitz

Now you can blitz through solo dungeons and the Forgotten Catacombs! This new addition allows players to automatically complete these challenges, with an option to speed up the process.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27308[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27309[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27310[/ATTACH]

Multi-player Nightmare Dungeons

Think you have what it takes to take on the nightmare dungeons? Party up with your friends and challenge one of the many multi-player nightmare dungeons! WARNING: Big cojones are required as you’ll be facing Balenor’s most vile forces.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27311[/ATTACH]

Guild Battle

Think you have the strongest guild in the land? Well, now you can test your guild’s prowess in the Guild Battle. Each week, the top 16 guilds listed in the Guild Strength Rankings will be chosen to compete in battle. Rewards are based on how quickly guilds defeat each other. The longer you last, the better your rewards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27312[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27313[/ATTACH]

Legendary Equipment

Looking for the biggest and baddest equipment? Arriving in game are levels 40, 50, and 60 equipment sets. Outshine your competition, both in-battle and out!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27314[/ATTACH]

Mounts

Finally, mounts are here! Move through dungeons and the Wilds faster on your majestic new steed! Not only will your new steed give you a speed boost, but it will also improve your overall character stats as well!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27315[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27316[/ATTACH]

Updated VIP

Tired of waiting on cooldowns? With the updated VIP system you will never have to spend another dime waiting on building, levy, technology, or duel cooldowns!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27317[/ATTACH]

Improved Gem Conversion

Convert ALL the gems! Have any gems lying around? Need a specific gem? Well, look no further. With the Gem Converter, players will now be able to convert all unused gems to any type of gem of the same level.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27318[/ATTACH]

Wings
    Wartune gives you wings! Sometimes armor just isn’t enough; why not invest in some awesome new wings? Not only will they make your character look ethereal, but they also offer some pretty decent stat boosts too!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27871[/ATTACH]
    this game was fun at first, but over level 40 , it becomes pretty boring, i am lvl 44 , right now, n will try to keep playing, but i think that i should say this, u guys think abouth it. cya!!!

Leave a comment:

• KlatuBMF
    replied
    When Wings? How much they will cost?

Leave a comment:

• WTMax
    replied
    i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed gear 55 so fast

Leave a comment:

• S37-Glimmer
    replied
    Can I say that the update 1.45 part 1 has improved the performance of the game; however gamers need to increase the cache on their browser as per my guide as it has expanded on cache requirements.

Leave a comment:

• R25268715
    replied
    i can't play my game

Leave a comment:

• adibahalap
    replied
    I'm is s41 join

Leave a comment:

• R23720505
    replied
    where are our exp points?