/LordArthur

Leave a comment:

• R24030709
    replied
    COol! i cant w8 . . . ^_^

Leave a comment:

• france012
    replied
    can the lvl 5 PDEF convert to lvl 5 MATK ??

Leave a comment:

• WishBlade
    replied
    Originally posted by wifalot View Post
    and turn off guild names in battle grounds. too many people play the drama game of in guild fighting. if battlegrounds trully is blue vs red, how much of an issue would it be to shut off the guild names on toons while in battle grounds?
    I don't know what you Mean by " turn off guild names" but if someone from the same guild did attack each other then they can always go to guild chat and complain there.
    My suggestion is that R2 should make it so that you can't attack guild members unless you are given an option to attack them. I've attacked some of my guild members before and every time it was by accident and visa-versa. I've also seem people from the same guild attack each other countless time so that's why I'm suggesting to give players the option to attack each other.

Leave a comment:

• legalizati
    replied
    Server : [34] Soul Stade
    Nickname : RomaniaLegal
    Class : Knight
    Level : 47
    Honor: Warrior
    Guild: Jets

Leave a comment:

• LadyArthemis
    replied
    I can't wait, please patch it right now.

Leave a comment:

• R25491731
    replied
    im confuse with this game ohhhhh....

Leave a comment:

• R21414235
    replied
    Originally posted by Kelvinng View Post
    Im from s61 i would like to be one of ur part GM.
    Name: RisingKnight
    Class: Knight
    Sever: (sever61)
    Y i wanna do GM couse i known every of wartune i can help u guys. U can ask my friend quickblade is also one of ur GM too. Pls thanks you
    I can see you would make a fine upstanding addition to the in game environment.

I can't understand a word your saying here, let alone if you tried to explain something.

I don't think you'd make a good G M, or veteran.

Leave a comment:

• wifalot
    replied
    and turn off guild names in battle grounds. too many people play the drama game of in guild fighting. if battlegrounds trully is blue vs red, how much of an issue would it be to shut off the guild names on toons while in battle grounds?

Leave a comment:

• R23078031
    replied
    where we get the wings

Leave a comment:

• GreatPunisher
    replied
    Awesome and advantage for VIP member, thank

Leave a comment:

• BintangMalam
    replied
    Originally posted by asterino View Post
    yeah give us(non vip players) at least 1 VIP day in a month, so we can use our VIP tokens!!!!!
    hmmm... so all the VIP player stop funding this games and the games will go blank with 0 profit and we will search again for another games. Stop complaining and START PAY for your own VIP for VIP TOKEN to used VIP WHEEL. GrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrr!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BintangMalam
    replied
    Originally posted by R24562873 View Post
    Will the VIP wheel become available to non VIP donaters ?

It would be nice to see the VIP wheel become usable to both VIP and non VIP donaters
    the VIP thing is considered to be a VIP player who pay for VIP. If non-Vip also can use that WHEEL of VIP why we bother to pay for it. Please be a reasonable player for time being will you?

Leave a comment:

• 69MCViper69
    replied
    Does anyone know how many insignias the LVL55 set costs? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X