Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nakzz
    replied
    GUYS!!! LOOK @ THIS SUG ,HOPE U WILL LIKE IT!!!

CHAT MUTE AUTHORITY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R24562873
    replied
    Will the VIP wheel become available to non VIP donaters ?

It would be nice to see the VIP wheel become usable to both VIP and non VIP donaters

Leave a comment:

• R24137163
    replied
    is it only for vip

Leave a comment:

• R23203807
    replied
    November Expansion

nice your VIP treatment is quite lame at this time.... I keep getting the same old seeds that i can buy.

Leave a comment:

• asterino
    replied
    yeah give us(non vip players) at least 1 VIP day in a month, so we can use our VIP tokens!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R25447625
    replied
    yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• R24174189
    replied
    hmm.. i cant find something good for non vip in here.!!!

Leave a comment:

• R23979677
    replied
    i think there is limit player can enter in guild battle. so weak player just stay behind and see strong player on it. hope getting reward too if cannot enter or no reward.

waste of time some player move to enter strong guild (which populate by many player too).

Leave a comment:

• ornigomes
    replied
    if the battleground is 4 times per day it wouldve been better and no time limits of the pvp(group) also, so we wont be bored whn we have nothing to do.
    the chatting system of ths game is good but it would be more better if we could put smileys while chatting with others like ths we can express our feelings much quicker
    Last edited by ornigomes; 11-12-2012, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• telford
    replied
    like it like it like it like it

Leave a comment:

• S37-Glimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by fangydangymangy View Post
    I think what they mean is that the guilds chosen for guild battle are chosen at 5am. Although the top guilds rarely shift in positions unless a guild mysteriously dies. I'm not sure when the actual battles are though.
    I think the idea is it takes all day. However they are short on details to know. Is it all out war, first to destroy all cities? Then yes 5am
    Is it everyone in both guilds paired for battle? Does every player get to attack every player during the day and then total all the victories by end of day?
    All good questions and none will be answered until we do the first one probably.

Leave a comment:

• S37-Glimmer
    replied
    Please can we respectfully ask if the intention to install the update is this week 15th Nov or next week? It is hard to run a guild with this hanging over us and not being able to plan properly. We appreciate that intentions and what actually happens can be different and you probably feel it is safer not to promise than to put up with people complaining. But if you can make a qualified statement of "we intend to install update on DATE but due to unforseen problems during installation may need to delay the installation by 1 week". We at least then would know the intention. Alternatively "we are not intending to install the update on 15th Nov". Both would give us a better understanding and allow us to made game play decisions.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Leave a comment:

• R23134589
    replied
    Thoughts for another addition

Hi,

I love the new additions that are going on. One thing I would like to suggest is the creation of names for our own ranks within the guilds. This would allow us to set up people like Head Knight or Head Archer so people would know who to go to for advice within the guild to for advice about their own class. We could also set up additional ranks for other things as well, like MVP for the guild and Player of the week. This would allow us to offer some small reward to those within our guilds for their hardwork. This might seem like a small change, but I think it would be one others would like to see as well. You guys are doing a great job, please keep up the great work on an already awesome game.

~Dabeler
    Serpent's Den

Leave a comment:

• fangydangymangy
    replied
    Originally posted by LamiaArcher View Post
    Guild Battle Grouping will start at 5am?

So what time is the actual battle, 5am? ... :/
    I think what they mean is that the guilds chosen for guild battle are chosen at 5am. Although the top guilds rarely shift in positions unless a guild mysteriously dies. I'm not sure when the actual battles are though.

Leave a comment:

• DarkShines
    replied
    http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_145.html#a2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X