Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fangydangymangy
    replied
    Ponies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Leave a comment:

• R2500624
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    Originally posted by al1980ro View Post
    cashers amaze me with their inteligence and their air of superiority lolz... all they see in this game is cry and not what caused those "cries", listen ..boy..stop wasting daddy's money and grow up a little... the server is not "active" by you "the cashers" which are like 20-30/server the ones that makes this game staying online are the free players which over 90% of each server population, I bet u going to cry on forums if they arent present here
    Most cashers have their own money. If you're so pathetic that you think the only way someone can spend money on this game is by relying on one's Dad... Then you need to work harder, boy.

Leave a comment:

• R22982204
    replied
    I.Dont.Give.A.****.about.Balens.Free-User.Pls.Stahp.Whining.

-Free User-

Leave a comment:

• R23420349
    replied
    may i suggest "disable shaking screen when critical button" at setting ???

and please divide level 40-49 BG from 50-59,,, it's kind of hard when facing high level with new upcoming PvP equipment level 55
    Last edited by R23420349; 11-12-2012, 04:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• darkroronoa
    replied
    "Looking for that extra edge? Available for a low price, the Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and offers an array of benefits, including: free blitzing, auto complete for bounty quests, an exclusive buff for dungeons and the Crypt, and so much more!"
    http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_145.html

Seriously?More stuff to pay?Do you want this to be the rich people game?

Leave a comment:

• Lilman1this
    replied
    Good stuff indeed! Wouldnt mind adding an idea to the astral system tho, not sure this place for it but, Maybe a daru or a gold astral, gives u a certain perecent extra gold or daru based on the astrals lv?, just an idea lol. Love the update tho!

Leave a comment:

• Kelvinng
    replied
    Im from s61 i would like to be one of ur part GM.
    Name: RisingKnight
    Class: Knight
    Sever: (sever61)
    Y i wanna do GM couse i known every of wartune i can help u guys. U can ask my friend quickblade is also one of ur GM too. Pls thanks you

Leave a comment:

• R24736641
    replied
    Originally posted by metacore View Post
    WOW, ok let me make this as clear as I possibly can so this confusion can end ONCE and FOR ALL! I am poor. Yes I am not ashamed of that at all.

I am still a VIP why? How? SIMPLE because it was important enough for me to prioratize it!! You people just wanna cry and mona cause you dont wanna cough up the measely 8 dolars a month!!! 8 dollars!!!
    my lord! Dedecut 8 of those mc doubles you eat a month off your welfare or SSDI checks and BAM! problem solved! Anyone can get 8 dollars a month! I PROMISE! Your just a bunch of cheap lazy freeloaders
    that need to wine and complain about what you wont gwt handed to you, and try to guilt trip the people that support your habbits.... VIPS!!! So you can take that welfare cracker jack ** right the hell out
    of here, cause we are sick to death of hearing it! I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way, either way, I don't give a damn WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTILTED TO!
    Are u tard or something?Some countries doesnt have payments.And for my country only payment is calling with mobile what costs damn 50$ if i even conevert it from currence ratio so **** maybe?

p.s u are a good example what Europe thinks about Americans ...

Leave a comment:

• Kelvinng
    replied
    Name: RisingKnight
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Metal
    Honour:----
    Sever: s61(Fowlsfield Gorge)

Leave a comment:

• R24736641
    replied
    *** this i am outing

Leave a comment:

• Kelvinng
    replied
    Hi gm
    i would like to do R2 like quickblade GM means me. My name is celine from sever 3 MagicPro n now i at sever61 Names RisingKnight. I would like be became one of urs. Y i wanna do one of ur part GM couse i known everything about wartune. I didnt post anything couse i everyday i got check everything on forum wat news.
    so pls GM Thanks you

Leave a comment:

• WTMax
    replied
    CooL i cant w8

Leave a comment:

• gradmar
    replied
    when is the update? i dont see anyone talks about the date....and talks about the gears vip wheels etc.....

Leave a comment:

• R23979677
    replied
    15 November 2012

Leave a comment:

Working...
X