how patch 1.45 ?

Leave a comment:

• andy387
    replied
    in what lv we can get wingsss

Leave a comment:

• Kaboobie
    replied
    I love how all these complaigners just assume there will be no way to acquire any of the upgrade materials for the mounts and wings through regular play. If they learned anything from cs there will be.

Leave a comment:

• Care.Bear
    replied
    this must be so nice update cashers get stronger nothing for non cashers non cashers have no chances to fight back anymore non cashers quit casher gets bullied by cashers who spend more so low cashers get bored also and quit then high cashers can have fun playing with like 20 guys in server sounds yummy i wonder whne they quit too but hey great update it is still right? after this gamekiller update GMs can go enjoy their vacation afterall why bother when its also nosense on playing this? so easy vacation how could any update be better?

Leave a comment:

• al1980ro
    replied
    cashers amaze me with their inteligence and their air of superiority lolz... all they see in this game is cry and not what caused those "cries", listen ..boy..stop wasting daddy's money and grow up a little... the server is not "active" by you "the cashers" which are like 20-30/server the ones that makes this game staying online are the free players which over 90% of each server population, I bet u going to cry on forums if they arent present here

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    the most funny thing about this all are the handfull of people that cry and cry can cry cand cry and cry on the forums about something that isnt even in the game yet, jjjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz those guys are like i work for amount y and he works less but earns amount x: Mr president thats not fair give uss all the same cause its not fair im working and get y and he works to but gets x boohhoooo its a game with ingame real $ items the first time you logged on you knew paying customers got an andvantage but you kept on playing cause you liked the game so keep on playing if you like it but stop crying about something you dont want to pay for like others. Its not that you have to pay to play just accept the fact you wont be no1 -no10 on youre server and its still a prety damm good game.
    Last edited by bladewarior; 11-11-2012, 09:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R24644947
    replied
    Why is it that all you folks thinks everything in the world is free. Keep in mind that to host a game online is very expensive, and these companies are suppose to pay for it out of there pocket. Be real, get a job and stop complaining cause you are a broke looser. Just like you have to pay for platform video games, this is the same thing as it is more convenient. I have played both free and paid for it and I rather pay for more fun.
    Username:BLACKNIGHT
    LVL 30-40 on 4 servers

Leave a comment:

• R23240996
    replied
    Wow they deleted my eye opening post at page 2!!!! *** is wrong to r2 what free player's doest have right to say there opinion too?thumbs up if you saw my post before r2games deleted it.

but to late cuase becuase of that post non-cashers will either quit or stay and get humilated...choose there. i go for quit.

Wartune gives you wings huh? more of a wartung sells you wings kinda stuff for me.

mounts are here!! great if you see somebody riding one go afk >.<

want more bad news? nah i don't think your still reading till this part what you find a better game that is tottally free to play ?

I'm on it,Thats the thing that would happen r2,

DEAR r2,

This update is cool wings,mounts,New vip wheel,No CD for VIP's i see what you did there<.<

So you expect free-lancers to stay on a game where put money dominates ?

I know you should pay your bills and stuff..

VIP-PLAYERS=customers
    NON-CASHERS=people who entertain vip player's

without NCâ—£NON-CASHERSâ—¢ you wont earn anything from vip players all we ask is a little compensation ..

Leave a comment:

• R23240996
    replied
    Come back to page 2 read my post/.

Leave a comment:

• Asher226
    replied
    i may just not be high enough level but how do you get the extra troop slot unlocked? so you can fight with more than one set of troops?

Leave a comment:

• R24773971
    replied
    I like the game, and like most of the new updates that will be coming up, but giving VIPsthe entire power will shake the balance off all servers. All companies wanna make money but this patch will result more in losing money, because the non-VIPs will most likely quit and after a while the VIPs will quite also cause the servers will be unpopulated.

This is my opinion, don't wanna offend anyone but this is how i see it.

Leave a comment:

• R24027317
    replied
    wow... I just love this game so much. and now its getting much lovable

Leave a comment:

• deannaace99999
    replied
    Originally posted by GrizzleyJr View Post
    With my sincere and honest opinion, I dare say this is the worst step that this company can give . I know many people of non-payment that will leave the game because of this .

By this I mean that I understand how they will feel when they have to wait more than eighteen hours for the cooldown, and VIP players (With all the technologies and skills from the academy to the maximum) laugh in his face saying: "you are a turtle."

From my point of view I understand that a company wants to make money, but not giving an image discriminatory towards those who can not pay to play. If people that can not afford to pay, leave the game after this next patch, I wonder if we all begin to run empty servers. And when that happens, we all VIPs, also cease to play and support because we lost our friends who were not VIPs.

I've played on both sides and I know the difference between playing with and without money.

While this world is ruled by money and social classes, we will never advance as a society, as individuals.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.

i totally agree to this one

Leave a comment:

• R23073398
    replied
    WOW the game is really upgrading now

Leave a comment:

• Celorilm
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackOps.x-X-x View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]26867[/ATTACH] great these changes prove your listening to us thank you. Can we get a way to hide the chat box. Keep the Bull horn but that chat box is to big, also someway to turn off the announcement and info that spam the chat.
    I would say that deeming the chat box too big really is a matter of taste... For my taste, it is rather too small .
    Though, I guess a new button to minimize it, as we currently have one to expand it cannot harm...

To me, the second proposal is really much more interesting and a really needed improvement. When you are doing farm work, for instance, it is really annoying that all these info messages spam meaningful, more important chat threads... We really should be able to restict this kind of system/info messages to q dedicated chat tab.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X