No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you let the VIP tokens used on the VIP wheel for VIP and Non VIP members also ?
    In Game Name: "Maxy", also "Maxy"

Character: Archer , Archer

Level: 34, 28

Guild: Tempest, Rebirth
    Servers: S 57, S 75

Comment

• i have still yet to see mounting rides the blitz feature heck they all sound good but im a vip and im not seeing all that much of a differance than if i was not
      i cant waite for these things b ut with the laging and things going missing not being able to get my complete quests to give me my complete mission it just keeps blinking at times...i really would like to see some of these changes i love this game its great but dang paying so much money left and right and yet im getting beat by a lvl39 when im 45 all sockets unlocked gemed and lved max oh well just please help ....... dragonking//// guild is empire on bretheran abyss
      sorry for the complaining
      im a cheating *******

Comment

• Will it still be 'rigged'... cuz atm even you get to purples, some you get before others(like luck stones and pots go first, including hp pack pots), so gem are just there to tease pretty much... will it be the same and we wont be able to get the gems from the new wheel?

Comment

• why theres no reset?
          plss answer my question

Comment

• plsss give me free vip member

name: PentaKill
            class: archer
            level: 40
            server: (s11)Banshee Wetlands

Comment

• Let us Non VIP members use our VIP tokens, make 1 day VIP for all players with this update please

Comment

• hahaha thats why they call it VIP wheel its only for VIP members hello>>>>>>>> wotwotwot

present VIP really annoying all u can get is seed it ****** me off.

Comment

• wow that's some really nice updates, specially am fascinated about the mounts..it looks cool...can't wait hardly really
                  FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

• Looking forward to the new features, mounts sound great and the idea of upgrading them, everything else seems nice too..
                    I have nada complaints, please keep your promises with these new updates, Thanks so much! ~ Fieldreamer ~

*First time coming to forums and leaving comment.

Comment

• So where is the daily teasers you said you were going to give us????

Comment

• Sounds interesting for new updated ^_^
                        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

• now the question arises : how to obtain mounts ? cash shop only ?

Comment

• great these changes prove your listening to us thank you. Can we get a way to hide the chat box. Keep the Bull horn but that chat box is to big, also someway to turn off the announcement and info that spam the chat.

Thank You, HotZero
                            S48 Imperial Encampment:

Comment

• How about lessening the number of "XXX has passed level 50 of the Catacomb!!!"? I can understand announcing it when it's still achievement, but after a particular char clears out level 70 regularly, surely we don't need to know (and HE doesn't need to know either) that he's just cleared level 50?
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

• Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
                                How about lessening the number of "XXX has passed level 50 of the Catacomb!!!"? I can understand announcing it when it's still achievement, but after a particular char clears out level 70 regularly, surely we don't need to know (and HE doesn't need to know either) that he's just cleared level 50?
                                you just ma i pass you everytime and you have to read that "ProNoob Has Cleared Level 100" > . O
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X