• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the way what is the homestead for

Comment

• Originally posted by godzilla22 View Post
      by the way what is the homestead for
      for mounts i guess?
      LIGHTNING! It Flashes bright then fades away.It cant protect it only destroys!

Comment

• You're right. I often want to hide the chat-box as well 'cuz that's unsettling (for me). It would be a great "improvement" and ofc, I hope it won't be an option for only VIP members.
        The second thing I'd like to mention is the VIP Token. What about the non-vip players? Should we just sell those EPIC items for 1 miserable gold? I think it's worth much more... or let us (the non-vips) to use 1 of our tokens on the Wheel but only once a day.
        Thanks for your consideration on this matter!

Pomy - s53
        Nvidia - The Way It's Meant to be Played
        r2 - The Way It's Meant to be "Payed" :mad:

Comment

• Can't wait to see all the update.....

Comment

• this new revolution to the game started from a lineage 2 private server called: ''l2 extreme''
            coz they destroy the meening of the word ''donation'' and they make millions...
            anyway donation it meens to give some money but without return (reward)
            so the new law says that u don't have to pay for games per month u have to pay more
            if u wanna have fun in game... and the rest can't play (rich and poors)
            after many games and many disccustions the most new games change the word and make it: ''payment''
            its very ironic and sneek when the games came today and finaly bring the payment into game slowly slowly
            and no its better to pay for every game per month instead of getting items by paying..
            u not gain any brain skill by paying... its not proof u r better to another that way anyway so whats the point? pride ofcs...
            and the mostly joke that they fun ppl is when they add items that u never can get...
            and end... the game its called ''wall street'' no game...
            Originally posted by Sheila2 View Post
            More stuff for VIP's is a good idea, more ppl will play and more will pay. And for non-VIP's who want to cut back oure privilages remember that the VIPs money keeps this game running, and you are able to play for free becouse the VIP's pay your share of maintaining the servers. So you are welcome.
            Last edited by jimmys111; 11-08-2012, 03:28 AM.
            Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• when this will be implemented MR. GM?

Comment

• MR. GM when this will be implemented???

Comment

• jimmy boy i think you miss the whole point of the game: wich is to have fun! i have more fun as a vip becouse i get a better game experience
                  Last edited by Sheila2; 11-08-2012, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• "Blitz" is a horrible idea lol. Why should I play a game that plays itself for me? That's gonna keep me hooked! (sarcasm)

Comment

• want mounts also its cool and awesome looking wish there could be an undead horse XD

Comment

• I have to stay away from the forums now because the more I read the less faith I have in humanity as a whole, and it also makes me want to break stuff. I almost, sometimes, bother with a response, but then I realize my words will fall upon deaf ears and the ignorance will continue no matter what. My head hurts from reading this.... garbage. Its not all garbage mind you, but the stuff that is garbage stinks real bad. Please think before opening your mouth, Thanks!

Fidget, [S4]

Comment

• Lvl 50 troops are coming with the update? Any admin to awnser this please

Comment

• need more players, dont wanna play alone, and dont pop up servers evry day plz

Comment

• meilleurs artiste chorégraphe de sa génération était en prestation au* New Ice night club pour une démonstration de son nouveau concept ''A quelle heure'' accompagné de ces danseurs.Junior abidjanshow.

Comment

• when will that be in the game ?

Comment

Working...
                                X