No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this must be so nice update cashers get stronger nothing for non cashers non cashers have no chances to fight back anymore non cashers quit casher gets bullied by cashers who spend more so low cashers get bored also and quit then high cashers can have fun playing with like 20 guys in server sounds yummy i wonder whne they quit too but hey great update it is still right? after this gamekiller update GMs can go enjoy their vacation afterall why bother when its also nosense on playing this? so easy vacation how could any update be better?

Comment

• I love how all these complaigners just assume there will be no way to acquire any of the upgrade materials for the mounts and wings through regular play. If they learned anything from cs there will be.

Comment

• in what lv we can get wingsss

Comment

• how patch 1.45 ?

Comment

• 15 November 2012
            Server: [S3] Misty Towers
            Level 62: Mage

Comment

• when is the update? i dont see anyone talks about the date....and talks about the gears vip wheels etc.....

Comment

• CooL i cant w8
                Name : Ŝαm™
                Class : Archer
                Guild : KaiZeN
                Honor :Knight Curseder
                Server : [S21] The Forgotten Dune

Comment

• Hi gm
                  i would like to do R2 like quickblade GM means me. My name is celine from sever 3 MagicPro n now i at sever61 Names RisingKnight. I would like be became one of urs. Y i wanna do one of ur part GM couse i known everything about wartune. I didnt post anything couse i everyday i got check everything on forum wat news.
                  so pls GM Thanks you

Comment

• *** this i am outing

Comment

• Name: RisingKnight
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: Metal
                      Honour:----
                      Sever: s61(Fowlsfield Gorge)

Comment

• Originally posted by metacore View Post
                        WOW, ok let me make this as clear as I possibly can so this confusion can end ONCE and FOR ALL! I am poor. Yes I am not ashamed of that at all.

I am still a VIP why? How? SIMPLE because it was important enough for me to prioratize it!! You people just wanna cry and mona cause you dont wanna cough up the measely 8 dolars a month!!! 8 dollars!!!
                        my lord! Dedecut 8 of those mc doubles you eat a month off your welfare or SSDI checks and BAM! problem solved! Anyone can get 8 dollars a month! I PROMISE! Your just a bunch of cheap lazy freeloaders
                        that need to wine and complain about what you wont gwt handed to you, and try to guilt trip the people that support your habbits.... VIPS!!! So you can take that welfare cracker jack ** right the hell out
                        of here, cause we are sick to death of hearing it! I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way, either way, I don't give a damn WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ENTILTED TO!
                        Are u tard or something?Some countries doesnt have payments.And for my country only payment is calling with mobile what costs damn 50$ if i even conevert it from currence ratio so **** maybe?

p.s u are a good example what Europe thinks about Americans ...

Comment

• Im from s61 i would like to be one of ur part GM.
                          Name: RisingKnight
                          Class: Knight
                          Sever: (sever61)
                          Y i wanna do GM couse i known every of wartune i can help u guys. U can ask my friend quickblade is also one of ur GM too. Pls thanks you

Comment

• Good stuff indeed! Wouldnt mind adding an idea to the astral system tho, not sure this place for it but, Maybe a daru or a gold astral, gives u a certain perecent extra gold or daru based on the astrals lv?, just an idea lol. Love the update tho!

Comment

• "Looking for that extra edge? Available for a low price, the Spirit Covenant lasts for 30 days and offers an array of benefits, including: free blitzing, auto complete for bounty quests, an exclusive buff for dungeons and the Crypt, and so much more!"
                              http://wartune.r2games.com/wartune_145.html

Seriously?More stuff to pay?Do you want this to be the rich people game?

Comment

• may i suggest "disable shaking screen when critical button" at setting ???

and please divide level 40-49 BG from 50-59,,, it's kind of hard when facing high level with new upcoming PvP equipment level 55
                                Last edited by R23420349; 11-12-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X