Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/29 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Diana-E View Post
    • Added two new troops: Demonic Knight and Demonic Angel.


    New troops for what?We already use Sylphs as troops.
    Really? So my troop is useless,i dont know about it cause this will be my first ever CW,,and my sylphs are low lvl
    Golds are getting black!

    Comment


    • #32
      The ones I feel sorry for are the cashers who paid a bundle to get sylphs evolved and now they just give them away for free, have 7road finally realised that if the gap in players br gets too big new players wont stay long. watch for many server merges this year

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
        Yes, when they will replace with Easter theme
        And free balens


        Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
        need bigger compensation...

        Comment


        • #34
          We've not been having maintenance regularly on a Thursday - we've seen it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays recently.

          And what about the late announcement of the maintenance?!

          Some of us went to bed well before midnight with the intention of waking up before reset and doing a round gems and resist crystals - only to find the site down. What about compensation for the loss of those very valuable rewards?? Never in a month of Sundays, that's what!

          I'm not one of those serial whingers but, holy mother of God we would at least appreciate fair warning when the site will be going down - at least six hours notice of a lengthy downtime please!

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          FireAndIce
          Mage
          2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
          Kabam S8
          Legends
          Moderate casher

          Comment


          • #35
            Does all upgrades influence lvl 80 players or is there something for lower levels also?

            Comment


            • #36
              again and again .... waiting is too borring
              S240 Ravenham
              Name ☆★☆★
              Class Archer
              BR330k
              Guild TheRoyals

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post



                Patchnotes:
                • Optimized the tutorial.
                Ok so we have to do the tutorial again? XD
                Welcome to Paradise

                S559 - Stormbane

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                  We've not been having maintenance regularly on a Thursday - we've seen it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays recently.

                  And what about the late announcement of the maintenance?!

                  Some of us went to bed well before midnight with the intention of waking up before reset and doing a round gems and resist crystals - only to find the site down. What about compensation for the loss of those very valuable rewards?? Never in a month of Sundays, that's what!

                  I'm not one of those serial whingers but, holy mother of God we would at least appreciate fair warning when the site will be going down - at least six hours notice of a lengthy downtime please!
                  information CAN'T be given when we are playing wartune.
                  The player have to discover everything the later possible.
                  Communication is a banned word from r2games staff langage
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
                    maintenance is usually always on a Thursday, so oceanic will always be affected, which is kinda unfair to them, possibly the best day for all wud be a Tuesday, as not much happens then..........
                    i concur fullheartedly
                    Player: Vix
                    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Resurgence
                    Lvl 80
                    Class: Archer
                    BR: () crappy

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by girlracer17 View Post
                      The ones I feel sorry for are the cashers who paid a bundle to get sylphs evolved and now they just give them away for free, have 7road finally realised that if the gap in players br gets too big new players wont stay long. watch for many server merges this year
                      wrong. most of us have stacks and stacks of evolving material that was gotten in game for free. i could evolve 8 more sylphs on top of the 5 I already have with what i have in my vault. I would not however be excited for a green or blue quality evolved pet and think i was in the game with the players that have quality purple and orange.

                      there are tons of server merges every year, and every year more and more item devaluation. Nothing new here at all.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        for what lvl are avaible this troops?...for lvl 70 or 80?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          s1 on test mode ... hope they finish faster ... much faster than last maint
                          S240 Ravenham
                          Name ☆★☆★
                          Class Archer
                          BR330k
                          Guild TheRoyals

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            so r2 , you drive free players away giving cashers the chance to become uber monsters , then within 6 months you drive the cashers away by now giving every mofo noob the same stuff cashers paid for , so what do we have left 562 servers all merging together , and cross server guild battle will become cross server battle weekly cos you have no players alot of dead chars around erendel , that no one can plunder cos there levels too low cos you drove them away before they reached level 71 and level9 castle that cant be plundered cos there to strong and you drove them away , so get it over with take off the christmas **** and have lots of tumble weeds rolling around cloud city because if your not aware every server you have are struggling and cloud city should now be called ghost town , stop adding new **** too much to do already with no players to do them with rant over lets go play candy crush

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                              We've not been having maintenance regularly on a Thursday - we've seen it on Tuesdays and Wednesdays recently.

                              And what about the late announcement of the maintenance?!

                              Some of us went to bed well before midnight with the intention of waking up before reset and doing a round gems and resist crystals - only to find the site down. What about compensation for the loss of those very valuable rewards?? Never in a month of Sundays, that's what!

                              I'm not one of those serial whingers but, holy mother of God we would at least appreciate fair warning when the site will be going down - at least six hours notice of a lengthy downtime please!

                              this for real.. you know r2 knew they were going to have maintenance today. Why the eff can't they post it early in the day so people can plan around it. Even when you try to be pro-active and check the forum throughout the day to see if there will be maintenance, nothing is posted until last minute and sometimes even AFTER the servers go down. ***, seriously.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                                wrong. most of us have stacks and stacks of evolving material that was gotten in game for free. i could evolve 8 more sylphs on top of the 5 I already have with what i have in my vault. I would not however be excited for a green or blue quality evolved pet and think i was in the game with the players that have quality purple and orange.

                                there are tons of server merges every year, and every year more and more item devaluation. Nothing new here at all.
                                how would you know about merges having played 10mths

                                and how many years do you think this game has been going lol

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X