Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/29 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimsing76
    replied
    Originally posted by Jinnos7 View Post
    Aaah, here we go. Another maintenance, and other chance for people to whine, bi*ch, and moan about the state of the game / somethings not fair / they hate the game etc etc, BUT they are probably the ones that are first back in game, and play it the most #logic

I do love maintenance days ...
    Hehehe

Leave a comment:

• Hunter73
    replied
    Influence anyone?
    Inv pls

Leave a comment:

• girlracer17
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    you're not very good at this.
    just did a show of hands round the office and they think i am

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jinnos7 View Post
    Aaah, here we go. Another maintenance, and other chance for people to whine, bi*ch, and moan about the state of the game / somethings not fair / they hate the game etc etc, BUT they are probably the ones that are first back in game, and play it the most #logic

as much logic as the randoms that come to whine about all the people whining.

Leave a comment:

• Jinnos7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by girlracer17 View Post
    oh go on then, have it your way, i bet you've been playing 10 years and your not a casher lol
    you're not very good at this.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    who cares about any of this ****. They just want your money. Many of the packs on sale do not even tell you whats in them stupid boss is still christmas thief and it is the end of january....I got sick of looking at that creep after a week. Why do we have christmas events in january? should be new years events that started January 1 they are always a month behind the curve. Come February 1st we will have new years events and halfway through the month or at the end will be valentines events its pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
    yes, this exactly.. wartune is like your lazy neighbor who refuses to take down his tacky Christmas lights, and just leaves them up for the next year. Not to mention the lag that **** brought everyone.

Leave a comment:

• DE4CON
    replied
    The ones I feel sorry for are the cashers who paid a bundle to get sylphs evolved and now they just give them away for free, have 7road finally realised that if the gap in players br gets too big new players wont stay long. watch for many server merges this year
    The players who spent cash on evolving sylphs chose too. They weren't forced and did so in order to get ahead of the playing community. To feel sorry for them is wrong as all R2 is doing is levelling the playing field after making its money from those who chose to buy. They did it with SC and Gems and are now doing it with sylphs. It will be exactly the same principal in the future with Holy Forge & Soul Marks. Once R2 has made enough profit from those who wish to pay to max those elements of the game, it will make them easily accessible to the wider playing community.

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    who cares about any of this ****. They just want your money. Many of the packs on sale do not even tell you whats in them stupid boss is still christmas thief and it is the end of january....I got sick of looking at that creep after a week. Why do we have christmas events in january? should be new years events that started January 1 they are always a month behind the curve. Come February 1st we will have new years events and halfway through the month or at the end will be valentines events its pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
    he-he-he i think chinesse new year not come yet

Leave a comment:

• qpawrose
    replied
    *** 4-6 HOURS? what about the our classwars??? T_____T

Leave a comment:

• girlracer17
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    because my forum account means thats when i started playing? this isn't my only account either. Even if it was, all you have to do is do a search for the countless server merge threads here in the forum.
    oh go on then, have it your way, i bet you've been playing 10 years and your not a casher lol

Leave a comment:

• R.2arief
    replied
    arrrrrrggggg mt

Leave a comment:

• Merrywindl
    replied
    the date on froum info is only the date you started on the forums not the date you started playing
    how would you know about merges having played 10mths

and how many years do you think this game has been going lol

Leave a comment:

• Merrywindl
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    how would you know about merges having played 10mths
    because my forum account means thats when i started playing? this isn't my only account either. Even if it was, all you have to do is do a search for the countless server merge threads here in the forum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X