[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/29 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merrywindl View Post
    who cares about any of this ****. They just want your money. Many of the packs on sale do not even tell you whats in them stupid boss is still christmas thief and it is the end of january....I got sick of looking at that creep after a week. Why do we have christmas events in january? should be new years events that started January 1 they are always a month behind the curve. Come February 1st we will have new years events and halfway through the month or at the end will be valentines events its pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
    Nothing in this game that makes sense ... ridiculous? of course ... like you see how medusa use the magic wand has a basic attack is physical and Hercules with his sword but had a magic attack ... but this is just a game (a game that messed the myths of other nations)

Comment

i need the biggest compensation anyone could ever imagine

Comment

what about oceanic class war?????

Comment

Originally posted by Cupyd View Post
          Nothing in this game that makes sense ... ridiculous? of course ... like you see how medusa use the magic wand has a basic attack is physical and Hercules with his sword but had a magic attack ... but this is just a game (a game that messed the myths of other nations)
          when they called gaia (earth) first to an electro sylph and now to a chaos one ?
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            information CAN'T be given when we are playing wartune.
            The player have to discover everything the later possible.
            Communication is a banned word from r2games staff langage
            It can, just more server traffic for higher advertising rates if people are forced to play and check the forums at the same time.
            It's up to the players to figure out whatever R2 staffers have posted, regardless of how unclear it is.
            Emma's been posting since 9pm EST, so communication is not banned, just designed to be as frustrating as possible so that the rare clear piece of info is overlooked in the mass of useless info.

Did I miss anything?
            Last edited by ATreeTopper; 01-29-2015, 04:42 AM. Reason: 4 letter word starting with C is banned and not a vulgar one
            IGN: TreeTopper
            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
            Guild: ESKReborn
            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

someone revive farm please

Comment

have suggestion can you put all mounts in shop? other wise new servers will never catch up with ancient ones

Comment

Originally posted by misterb298 View Post
                  someone revive farm please
                  uhhh meee meee mee... :v

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                    It can, just more server traffic for higher advertising rates if people are forced to play and check the forums at the same time.
                    It's up to the players to figure out whatever R2 staffers have posted, regardless of how unclear it is.
                    Emma's been posting since 9pm EST, so communication is not banned, just designed to be as frustrating as possible so that the rare clear piece of info is overlooked in the mass of useless info.

Did I miss anything?
                    you didn't missed the biggest part of the explanation :they hate their users
                    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

again we will wait, yes delete all Christmas junk is along over. when will move to other map I stuck on it and say he is marching nothing happpend only when start over again I see I move to other map, stupid this server cost all players lot of trouble and we get nothing back, yes spend money but get nothing.

Comment

what about oceanic class war?????
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-29-2015, 04:45 AM. Reason: size edit

Comment

hope I can log back soon and see at least the end of the oceanic CW

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            when they called gaia (earth) first to an electro sylph and now to a chaos one ?
                            Correct !!!

Comment

Atol Boss...1 more

Comment

i do love them too, time to read forum - thnx R2 wipping oceanic class war
                                what is our compensation?

Comment

Working...
                                X