[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CallMeNizz View Post
    Except the fact that when you make a dot, it is always just a tap of the writing utensil tip, which is circular at the end!
    A writing utensil's tip, if sharp, is too small to discern a shape.
    "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!" -Vincent Vega

IGN: Flea (R.I.P 03.28.2013, dead and deleted)
    Server: [S1] Frost Highland
    Class: Barbarian Lord
    Guild: Legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      It is with much regret that I have some frighting news to tell you all. Due to issues we've encountered on the test server, maintenance will be delayed for another 2 hours, until 8:00 AM EDT. For now, we have a list of the events here in our forums or here on our website.
      I swear to gawd I will punch a baby frog for this.

Comment

• refresh refresh refresh xD
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

It is with much regret that I have some frighting news to tell you all. Due to issues we've encountered on the test server, maintenance will be delayed for another 2 hours, until 8:00 AM EDT. For now, we have a list of the events here in our forums or here on our website.
          I expect retribution for my waiting time. This is a fair deal, kind sir.

Comment

• compensatiiion!!

Comment

• wrong
              its 10 minutes
              XD
              No Sign

Comment

• Comment

• On that note, I'm about to go kick a box full of kittens off a cliff to take out my anger.

Comment

• 2 hours omg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
                    IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

Comment

• thx for anncmnt
                      S2[EdenaVillage] | VinChenT | Warlords

:o:);):p

Comment

That's okay. Take all the time you need. Our little nerdy butts can wait if we really have to. Lol. I'm sure we would all rather you guys make sure that things are running in tip-top shape anyway.

Thanks for all the effort so far!
                        In-Game Name: Drayga
                        Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
                        Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
                        Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuliza021 View Post
                          i watch it to sometimes nice to see such happy friendly normal ppl on tv huh hahahah
                          People On There Are The Most Sane People Ive Ever Seen In My Life Haha. They Have More Sanity Than Me At Te Moment I Goin Mad

Comment

• Originally posted by CallMeNizz View Post
                            On that note, I'm about to go kick a box full of kittens off a cliff to take out my anger.
                            ^ Will join you.

BRB WHILE I GO WATCH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4 ONLINE AND **** MEH SELF

Comment

Damn....so yellow dots/cube/rectangular haunted us (like the pumpkin do)....better go and take lunch, have an other coffee (3rd one with this maint), maybe i work too since i am still at job....*sigh*
                              IGN: Vrabo
                              Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
                              Guild: Elite
                              Class: Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by Medras View Post
                                That's okay. Take all the time you need. Our little nerdy butts can wait if we really have to. Lol. I'm sure we would all rather you guys make sure that things are running in tip-top shape anyway.

Thanks for all the effort so far!
                                Quit sucking up, and admit you'd rather be playing right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X