Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R24330337
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA just simply lough for boring of Downtime for servers will be 2-3 hours.but now already pass 4 hour

Leave a comment:

• skullfire
    replied
    Originally posted by R24930931 View Post
    what are the issues ? perhaps if you let us know we would have a better understanding of how long to expect...hours, days, weeks, months, catastrophic end of the world scenario in which your server came to life and now thinks all humans are enemies, anything info would be appreciated
    hahahahah right on this was a good one im still laughing

Leave a comment:

• R23158752
    replied
    bangsat gm nya lama asu

Leave a comment:

• R21529554
    replied
    So.. so far we lost WB, we going to lose arena in 50mins too? :'(

Leave a comment:

• arnest
    replied
    i want to play

Click image for larger version

Name:	cilik-ane-page.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	1662178

Leave a comment:

• R24899503
    replied
    i can't believe it takes so long. y? are they lied saying "2~3kours"?

Leave a comment:

• mocchi09
    replied
    Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
    He didn't lie, technically. I'm pretty sure you understood what the poster actually meant (as does everyone else with a hint of a brain cell) by their comment and you are just getting free +1's to boost your post count. Cute troll. ; )
    boost post (Y)
    boost boost boost
    rofl

Leave a comment:

• DoomVanguard
    replied
    I get it.... I FINALLY GET IT!!! There are no Halloween events, and R2 doesn't want to make a fool of itself, so they'll just pretend as if there's an unsolvable bug until Halloween is over!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    Originally posted by R23321617 View Post
    looking at your pic, guess you already have
    O.o? what is wrong with my pic? :P

Leave a comment:

• R23803361
    replied
    Originally posted by R24889611 View Post
    why am i paying for a browser game that does not exist are u guys gangstas scamming for money?
    U obviously have not played the game much or u would not say such nasty things...The game is AWESOME & the smoothest running of a hoard of games i have tried
    Wait a bit...its having a snag...but i am sure its worth the wait in the end...BTW nobody asked u to pay its free & paying is totally Voluntary !!

Leave a comment:

• eXtremities
    replied
    oh no my crops is stolen...........

Leave a comment:

• maengames
    replied
    Originally posted by eXtremities View Post
    All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 2-3 hours.

See what's new with Wartune this week!
    -------------------------------------------------------
    wartune formula maintenance time

1hour wartune maintenance time = 1 day to hour time
    so 2-3 hours maintenance si equivalent to 2-3 days............ lol
    lol

Leave a comment:

• R24600989
    replied
    delay again????

Leave a comment:

• R24930931
    replied
    what are the issues ? perhaps if you let us know we would have a better understanding of how long to expect...hours, days, weeks, months, catastrophic end of the world scenario in which your server came to life and now thinks all humans are enemies, anything info would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Thodian
    replied
    It is now 7:09 CDT. Your 2-3 hours of down time is not an accurate estimate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X