X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    No Sign

Comment

• Unexpected problems are the bane, and bread and butter, of IT's existence. I have no doubt that R2 is working hard to fix this. Keep in mind, with Wartunes down, they are not making money on Wartunes. They're not dumb, and they're not being slow. They are working on the problem and everyone needs to simply chill and let them do their jobs.

And stop spamming. I left for forty-five minutes and this thread is 20 pages longer. TWENTY. Good grief, there is just not that much stuff to say, and anything worth saying has been lost in the mix.

Comment

• how's s2 Extremeties haha << LuisMendoza

Comment

• Originally posted by arnest View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]27125[/ATTACH]

Fixed the wartune server..indonesian player want to play that game...
          walah, ini ngapa SBY dibawa2.... wahahahaa,,,

Comment

• did it work?
            IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• Compensation 10m gold and daru, 10 Socketing rods and 10 crypt keys

Comment

• Could we at least get some sort of information on what is going on from the GM's?????

Comment

• Must have game time !!
                  “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

Comment

• EVERY1 LOVES A MOAN... im no exeption. HURRRY UP

Comment

• lol i wonder if the gm is even reading any of thisClick image for larger version

Name:	547571_302319036527492_1999846956_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.5 KB
ID:	1662181

Comment

• drink smoke and wait..
                        Serenity
                        SteelLord
                        Singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
                          Stop blaming players, cashers or non-non-cashers, for R2's foul up.

It's a natural reaction when they see a big mess up.
                          I am doing nothing of the sort. Try not to put words into my mouth sir.

-The only thing I am stating is that people, cashers or non-cashers, need to quit crying about a free-to-play game being down for a few hours. I am not in any way, shape, or form, saying that it's their fault that the servers are down. Yes, R2 is to blame, but they are doing this for the sake of every single player. But a good percentage of you are just complaining non-stop and raging at them. None of you think of what would happen if servers never have a maintenance. Nothing would change.
                          Last edited by Skeetâ„¢; 10-31-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirfindley View Post
                            Could we at least get some sort of information on what is going on from the GM's?????
                            yep! words from the GM's on what's happening atleast
                            LIGHTNING! It Flashes bright then fades away.It cant protect it only destroys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Senjuu View Post

Just watch this commercial to kill boredom )
                              Hahahaahah Thks so much ...the gamers of this game are truely something else ...we been entertaining ourselves reading & commenting for over 100 pages ...maybe R2 will create a new game out of this LOL....call it ,\....Server Maintenance

Comment

• lama banget sih ini maintenance hadeeuuhhh

Comment

Working...
                                X