[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23932341 View Post
    blah blah blah... from my experiance patchs/server checks always take longer then it says... so why not watch a movie or something while you wait? im watching cowboys vs aliens.. kinda weirdd
    seen that movie its pretty good
    IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

Comment

• WWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!? Dont you realise you are keeping 1 of my many lives hostage? give it backz0rssss!!!!

Comment

• 4 minutes XD
        No Sign

Comment

• hahahahahah that was what my last message was... pointless
          IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• Btw..cause everyone else is doing it..FOLLOW TEH ELADER...

S49 Rift of Aklorn
            IGN: Keeper3250
            Mage
            Lvl 28 (2-4 lvls per day)

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomVanguard View Post
              traditionally dots are too small to have any discernible shape. bleh.
              Except the fact that when you make a dot, it is always just a tap of the writing utensil tip, which is circular at the end!

Comment

• they should put chat box here while w8ting....
                S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Class : Archer

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

• It is with much regret that I have some frighting news to tell you all. Due to issues we've encountered on the test server, maintenance will be delayed for another 2 hours, until 8:00 AM EDT. For now, we have a list of the events here in our forums or here on our website.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• You know you are bored when you are debating what a dot is.

Comment

• When the servers will open?! I need to harvest my crops!!! F**k....

Have fun in game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuliza021 View Post
                        seen that movie its pretty good

yea its good so far. its different which is a good thing
                        IGN - Johnny - ukinah sands.. i think thats how you spell the server name hahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by ShantaiFreya View Post
                          Lol I Put It On Every Morning But He Starting To Get Boring Showing Old Ones. New Ones Next Monday Yay Lmao
                          i watch it to sometimes nice to see such happy friendly normal ppl on tv huh hahahah
                          IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomVanguard View Post
                            traditionally dots are too small to have any discernible shape. bleh.
                            But those colored statuses aren't too small to have any discenible shape :P They are clearly rectangles hehehehe
                            Typhonist - A proud member of the Warlords, Edena

Comment

• Noooo Not Another 2 Hours Im Just Going To Lay Down And Cry My Eyes Out Wahhhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                It is with much regret that I have some frighting news to tell you all. Due to issues we've encountered on the test server, maintenance will be delayed for another 2 hours, until 8:00 AM EDT. For now, we have a list of the events here in our forums or here on our website.
                                HURRAAYYYYYYYYY....

Comment

Working...
                                X